eastmall menthol taste a little fruity

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
i recieved my EM menthol 27mg juice yesterday and i have to say the menthol is there but it tastes a little fruity, does anyone agree? Maybe its because im used to the menthol 24mg from widowsbeadwork which i am a big fan, but the widow is currently out of stock.

does anyone know which distributor has something similiar to widows menthol?

BarryK

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Essex ENGLAND
Just had (within the last week or 2) a sampler pack direct from David Chang in China - eastmall.net

I had 3 bottles of Menthol, 1 of Wilton (?) and 1 of French Pipe, all 18mg strength.

I find the Menthol tastes exactly like the TW that I usually buy .......... I'm very pleased with it.

Haven't yet tried the French Pipe or the Wilton.

Unfortunately I ordered it before the sale started and didn't get the extra couple of bottles - never mind, next time maybe.

Cheers
Barry

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i get my juice and supplies from myvaporstore.com. the menthol is great, i bought the big 50 ml bottle when i ordered my 901, recieved it in 2 days. i love the fast ship. i was so impressed with the vendor 3 days later i ordered a pass thru , extra atty's and some small flavored juices to try. yup same thing 2 days later it was in my mail-box. . this is a very good thing for me because i am the most impatient man alive.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
I just received the EM liquid and being a nub in vaping the first thing I tried was the menthol.... I love it...it`s very strong - I`ll be able to mix it with lots of other liquids, currently vaping menthol + ry4

i started mixing menthol & ry4 when i first got my e-cig. the straight menthol seemed a little to minty. i now mix 10ml ry4 to a 50 ml bottle of mentholl, and it is great. i plan on mixing some other combo's to see what i like. i have had no problems with myvaporstore products. cant beat the shiping . i order and 2 days later it's in my mail-box.

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
The menthol from Truevapor is excellent. I have some, too, from Electronic-Ash. At first it seemed too minty....I felt like I had just brushed my teeth, all day long, lol! But after a couple days I am getting used to it, and am starting to like it - alot. I may mix it with a bit of Marlboro or some other tobacco flavor and try it that way, too. I have menthol on order from Eastmall, and hope that I like it b/c I ordered a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread