Eastmall.net Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
Has anyone had any issues with David lately? I have been emailing him for over 10 days now about a replacement shipment that he had to send out twice ( 1st one was damaged and shipper returned it to him before it left him country ). He does not supply any tracking info for replacement/warranty shipping so I am at a lose at this point.

Lorddrek

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
My order took 8 days from door to door and that includes 3 days from order processing to being shipped. I did not receive the 5 prefilled cartridges and the charger is a USB not AC as requested with my M401 kit. But since I have spare cartridges and 2 AC chargers already this is a minor issue not worth pursuing. But it would be a problem for someone who is just starting out.

Lorddrek

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
I don't know, he was pretty clear as saying he was sending it out for a 2nd time after the 1st was damaged and sent back to him by the shipping company. So I don't think it's a communication issue. I'll try catching him on IM/MSN but I never seem to catch him on. I have never had an issue with him on orders his juice has been great, It's just an issue on replacements.

art3mis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Gotham City
I had a shipment that made it all the way to my zipcode before it was returned to sender because of a bad address monday, ive emailed David about 5 times now in hopes that he can shed some light on the procedure for reshipment or a refund, but i havent heard back yet, ive also noticed that while i have the emails from him about the shipping AND the paypal order confimation payment the order i made has mysteriously vanished from my account on that website. This makes me nervous that i will have to call paypal to file a grevience/get a reversal of the charges as i have not recieved my items.
PS his IM link is now suspiciously missing from the webpage unless you click on the name and tab through to a super tiny little graphic just under his skype link.

Anyone have any ideas or a better contact means for getting this fixed?
like maybe his AIM ?
I have his MSN thats david790424@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
I've already ordered from eastmall 3 times. Never had a problem receiving shipments. He does make out the labels/tracking numbers ahead of time before he ships him and there are delays of about 2 or 3 days until I can track it. I've never had to get in touch with him though but I do want to eventually to get VG liquids instead of paying outrageous amounts of money to JC.

eroseg

Mar 23, 2009
Henderson, NV
Has anyone had any issues with David lately? I have been emailing him for over 10 days now about a replacement shipment that he had to send out twice ( 1st one was damaged and shipper returned it to him before it left him country ). He does not supply any tracking info for replacement/warranty shipping so I am at a lose at this point.

I am also having problems reaching David. I have been trying to reach him for about 8 days now myself. Baldope, please let me know if you hear from him, and I will let you know if I do.

shihab

Mar 2, 2009
Egypt
There is another thread regarding eastmall service, where I posted recently about the panic attack i had when I checked my EMS tracking number online three weeks in, and it showed the package as still in China.

It didn't help either that my last few e-mails weren't replied to regarding this issue. So, needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised to find the package arriving to my house today!

Anyway, thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread