Eastmall.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I recently bought a vast! array of e-cigarette products from David at Eastmall.net, David is stocking the best e-cigs around right now and weeding out the bad one's in order to only sell the best and most worthy e-cig's out there

Now some of you who know me will know by some of my past threads that i have had very little success with the e-cigarette but this time things look up and the products have improved some what in the past few months alone.

I bought the Lady pipe and my initial thoughts are promising!, i will be reviewing all the e-cigarettes i received from Eastmall soon!

I also bought David's new M401 which is one amazing! e-cig i must say, it certainly rivals the DSE901 and his DSE801 4hole pen is beyond a delight to vape on . Anyway reviews will come later from me on these e-cigarette's...i need to test them out for a longer period to see if i am still inamed with them in a week or 2's time, but i was so happy with the friendly service and fast arrival of my package from Eastmall.net that i decided to make a Banner for the Eastmall site, since i am now into making Banners after finding Banner contests from other suppliers all over this forum, You probably wont see my banner on Davids web site store anytime soon, but a boy can dream can't he :oops: haha ..I have become so addicted to making Banners now! 8-o So if there is anyone on this forum that has a MD/PhD in psychiatry that can help me with my Banner addiction disorder then please PM me with your contact details ASAP Lol.

Davids-favorite6.gif

Davids-favorite5.gif

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Glad to hear you had such a good experience with Eastmall Rick. Will be waiting to see those reviews!

Also, great looking banner! You certainly have a talent for those :)

Lu
Thanks! Lu :)

Yes it is about time i had some luck with the e-cig, and as i said things look promising ...I have reviewed and studied this forum inside and out for the past few months after my frustrations of the past and i picked only the best! e-cigarettes to buy from Eastmall.

I will give it one week before i start reviewing them just to give them a good work out first.

i am still an amateur a right novice when it comes to making these banners to be honest Lu, but i am getting better and better at it i suppose, Who knows Microsoft might be knocking on my door for some expert advice before you know it ;) haha

But thank you for the compliment mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread