Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Dear Eastmall Customers,

First we thank you very much for your support all the time, and we are always trying to provide you better products and price.

But we recently have some problem about the email system, and we could not sent emails out, hope this email via the web could reach you.

If you have any question and problem, please go to ECF -Eastmall Forum we have 2 very nice people will help you there, their PM is always open for you.

Our current problem will be solved in about 2 weeks, and till then we will have a totally new web, and all price will be down .

In the end, we do wish you happiness and best of all

Kind regards
David Yang

Dissig.jpg
a025.gif

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Aw, that's gotta be upsetting wanting to but not being able to respond. Good luck with the new website, David! I know it will be awesome. :)

:(:(:(:(

It is rather sad blu,

I know that David has sent many many replies and responses to customers, and due to some danged glitches,
they are all lost out there somewhere in cyberspace,

all floating around and lonely, :(

never able to complete their journey, :(

lost in space ,:(

forever in limbo -- :(

with the fresh new website, we will hopefully overcome all thes problems and get back to the EastMall that you all know and love ------- :)

Dissig.jpg
a025.gif

Last edited:

3pines2

Mar 21, 2010
Minnesota
Hi,DI

I placed order#8305 on Feb.26,Track#EE345413963CN. It is now March23,no information is available past March7. Can you do a shipping inquiry and let me know what is going on with order? I am ready to place another order but I think I should get first order before I send it.I think I have been very patient,so PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.
3pines2

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Please send all inquiries to eastmallcs@gmail.com in the future ok ? :)

I will need you to do this, so we have everything in one place for records ok

Many people are reporting to me that they have gotten there packages, even though the tracking is off for some.

Thanks, Mud
Hi,DI

I placed order#8305 on Feb.26,Track#EE345413963CN. It is now March23,no information is available past March7. Can you do a shipping inquiry and let me know what is going on with order? I am ready to place another order but I think I should get first order before I send it.I think I have been very patient,so PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.
3pines2

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I am here almost 24 hours a day, and I do all the customer service for eastmall, with a screen that is simply dedicated to eastmall customer service, and there are no messages in my inbox that ever go unanswered, please tell me what attempts you have made, as well as forward to me all the emails you have attempted to send. Also what do you mean by failed ?

If you are having troubles with your email, I may be able to assist you with this as well.

Just send everything, including your order number, date of purchase, ECF name along with these emails either to my PM box , or please for records try again to email me eastmallcs@gmail.com

Thanks, Mud
Hi Mud,

I made 4 attempts to send message to eastmallcs@gmail.com. All have failed. Can you help me? Order#8305

Thanks,3pines2

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I dont understand, were you able to see my message to you just now here ? please read my last message to you, just between your messages here :)

Thanks, Mud
Hi Mud,

I made 4 attempts to send message to eastmallcs@gmail.com. All have failed. Can you help me? Order#8305

Thanks,3pines2

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Mud,

EM User Name 3pines2,Order#8305,Track#EE345413963CN,Order Date Feb 26. Seems that EMAIL Does not recognize my Server

send copies of all your East Mall correspondence to date please to--

mudmanc4 PM box - here on ecf... thanks.

this is the only way he has of seeing what has been said and done on your issue up to date -------:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Mud,

I am new to computers and I don't know how to do this

click on the avatar name of -

mudmanc4

choose send private message - ( PM )under the name in there at top

then type in the PM box, and copy and paste your correspondences from you and eastmall into there for him to see it all, then he can follow the history of your issue.

when you are finished, hit send

and then go to top of page and hit the back arrow in top left corner to return here.:)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
DI

I have given you my order number,order date, track number. Why can't you give me a straight reply? Where is my order?

we are checking into it right now---

we would like to see all this correspondence you insist you have sent to us -----

and we have no record of it ever being received.....

mud has only been with us for a couple of weeks, he needs to have a bit of history to be able to understand the history on this issue.......

Last edited:

3pines2

Mar 21, 2010
Minnesota
DI

I tried to do as you said but I messed it up. I sent two emails thru your Contact Us link on EM site and as yet have had no reply. After I made order to EM I made order with DealExtreme for batteries.They shipped it thru China Post Air Mail. I got that order Monday. That's what I don't understand. That china Post got here before EMS and I made that order a week after order to EM. That is why I'm worried about my order with EM. I have ordered from HeavenGifts,Healthcabin,Light in the box, and e-cig.com and never had to wait this long. I am very upset about this.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I'm sorry that you missed the stickied threads on the eastmall forum here, that state to please make all orders to david790424@hotmail.com and the same thread that states to please use eastmallcs@gmail.com for customer service, I am sure this is where the issue is.

MUd
DI

I tried to do as you said but I messed it up. I sent two emails thru your Contact Us link on EM site and as yet have had no reply. After I made order to EM I made order with DealExtreme for batteries.They shipped it thru China Post Air Mail. I got that order Monday. That's what I don't understand. That china Post got here before EMS and I made that order a week after order to EM. That is why I'm worried about my order with EM. I have ordered from HeavenGifts,Healthcabin,Light in the box, and e-cig.com and never had to wait this long. I am very upset about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread