The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eastmall RiVa Initial Battery Conditioning

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by mudmanc4, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mudmanc4

mudmanc4 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    In The Plex
    There seems to be some confusion , please understand that for whatever reason someone tells you that this battery does not need "conditioned " , or , charged in the fashion that the manual states, there reasoning is meaningless.

Please understand that this has proven and again by not only myself, but others here that wish to remain silent.

No matter what the old / new / type / ( doesn't matter ) of any and all other batteries or devices anyone has full knowledge of or does for a living, or produces, goes to school for, eats, or has physical relations with, that this RiVa battery MUST be "conditioned per the manual.

In addition, misuse of any kind as in , not properly following manufacture directions may or may not void the warranty.

Please , if you do not understand what the manual is telling you, just ask, and we'll be more then glad to do as much as possible to assist you in the initial charging procedure.

Sincerely, rick

2. BartS

BartS Super Member ECF Veteran

I did condition my batteries as stated in the manual, and the last of a charge is absolute superb.:D I am a very heavy vapour, and this thing lasts me 7 to 8 hours. :D I am absolutely amazed by the battery life on this thing. It Rocks.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.