• Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

trailless

May 25, 2010
Tennessee
Style

The style is, well just like its cousins. I ordered the black and I think that the gold band is the perfect touch for this sleek model. The button, there is nothing negative to say about it. Soft silicone button but firm enough so that it's easy to push. It lights up blue whenever the button is pressed. The battery end is also gold instead of the normal silver color.

Performance

This thing performs great. Is there anything wrong with great performance that also comes with great consistency? NO!!! I'm not a heavy vaper but still vape a decent bit. The battery is on going to be on day three today once I start vaping. I don't like the carts it came with though... have to refill every 15 or so puffs. Easily fixed with a cart mod. The atty's perform great, consistent warm vapor every drag.

Durability

I haven't gotten around to throwing the Riva on the ground to test durability but so far it's being a strong soldier. I have in my pocket with my keys most of the time. No scratches so far. I leave it in the cup holder or sunglass compartment in the car sometimes and also no problem. The atty's that it comes with also seem to be holding up well. My NOOB mistakes probably got them flooded before by filling too much and dripping too much. But even then a couple presses of the button and back to new.

Overall, I'm loving this device. I don't see any reason to buy rival counterpart... especially when you get a 750mah battery :p

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
bite_my_shiny_metal_ass_by_red_flar.jpg

I like plat

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
This from Di -----

Sorry, my bad, wrong place, wrong words,

I am just such a dumbass -- !!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

didn't understand a word too :D but i can tell that this is not a Riva Review:D

i have bean researching about the Riva and found those on youtube :

i am pretty sure they are for Riva "lol":p

[youtube]4WlKolWjIho[/youtube]

[youtube]0KudrSfA7M0[/youtube]

[youtube]HFmCTLO7Yps[/youtube]:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
well, really,

how bloody stoopid am I --

I can't get the Name or the Place Right

I post it in the wrong place with the wrong name,

I am such a dumbass,
I can't believe it !!

I think I am just totally brain numbed --hahhaahaha :blush: :blush: :blink: :confused: :(

Nobody talks about our Di that way.:) Not even you are allowed to say that about yourself.:D You are our Di. You do not make any errors. People just read wrong. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Geeez me too its like do I want my Gold Indulgence at 6v or my Riva with LR, im finding myself walking around Di with one in each hand and my Lady is thinking im a bit nuts not paying her as much attention, im even taking them to bed with me and thats getting me in some serious trouble, but I keep telling her what fun the Indulgence is in the bed and shes looking at me like im nuts, I keep telling her just let me try it you will like it and when you see vapor coming up from under the sheets you will know where me and the Imdulgence ARE, OMG, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Geeez me too its like do I want my Gold Indulgence at 6v or my Riva with LR, im finding myself walking around Di with one in each hand and my Lady is thinking im a bit nuts not paying her as much attention, im even taking them to bed with me and thats getting me in some serious trouble, but I keep telling her what fun the Indulgence is in the bed and shes looking at me like im nuts, I keep telling her just let me try it you will like it and when you see vapor coming up from under the sheets you will know where me and the Imdulgence ARE, OMG, HAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha,

the steamy sheets, while you are indulging yourself,

that sounds almost naughty -- hahaha
:blink:

and you been holding out on us,

I am telling Blu --you have a lady ------
:blink: :blink: :blink:

no more clog massage for you mister !! -- :blink:

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
You're gonna LOVE them. :wub: Guaranteed! Mine are never out of my sight, or hand for that matter! :p

Yes, wael,

you will love them for sure,

I am constantly alternating between my RiVa and my Indulgence,

I cannot choose one over the other,

they both have their sooper good points

and like Blu--

mine is never out of my hand, - mouth - either -- haha
:blink: :blink:

guys your not helping me out here :(

i am checking my mail already :blink:

antok

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
East Bay, California USA
OK, took the plunge and ordered my Riva today, yay! The poor EM8's I bought before are definitely dying after much abuse this past year.

Hey, does my wife being from Wuhan qualify me for any discounts or faster shipping??? ;P
(hey, never hurts to ask, right???)

Never used a 510 atty before, so I'm hoping I enjoy it. If I read it correctly, this has an adapter that I can use with my 801's as well, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OK, took the plunge and ordered my Riva today, yay! The poor EM8's I bought before are definitely dying after much abuse this past year.

Hey, does my wife being from Wuhan qualify me for any discounts or faster shipping??? ;P
(hey, never hurts to ask, right???)

Never used a 510 atty before, so I'm hoping I enjoy it. If I read it correctly, this has an adapter that I can use with my 801's as well, doesn't it?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RiVa comes in 2 styles

1- with 510 connector

2- with 901 connector

the 2- can take 901 atty and DPV9 (KR808-D1) cartomizers

both can be used with the adapters that are available for sale in our weekly specials section

with 1- you can use the 510 to 801 adapter and use your 801 atty on it

or
2- you can use the 901 to 801 adapter and use 801 atty with this one.

and I am sorry, no discount for your wife from Wuhan,
I have been there- nice place,
so too is Fenjiang Reservoir-------:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread