• th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I look forward to trying them on the Riva. Hopefully in a week or two. Just ordered yesterday. I have tracking numbers already, fast shipping.
Thanks.

Di
Off subject but when is the new website going to be online? I like it alot.

I am glad your order is tracking fast-----

and i dont know what website you are talking about,

the one that is being worked on is not viewable as yet-
so what ever you are looking at- it is not the right one - hahaha

mmaybe you are looking at an old one that has been abandoned and is still showing from Google ??

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
no worries, harpo,

all your questions are good,

by getting answers for your questions -----

I also learn stuff myself --------

Di
Great shipping. My ordered placed Thusday is already in customs in LA. Can't wait to try the Riva and compare it to my other similar device. I hear great things about it.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
I can't stand it anymore. The riva is just so beautiful. I ordered mine on Sat and it's already dispatched now. Btw, the Riva is on sale now? Only USD39.95. Omg...if i look at the pic any longer, i might order a second set. So tempting especially with the discount now.

Edit : Okay, i have to admit i just ordered two more Riva kits. So i can sit back and wait on delivery for the 3 kits.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I can't stand it anymore. The riva is just so beautiful. I ordered mine on Sat and it's already dispatched now. Btw, the Riva is on sale now? Only USD39.95. Omg...if i look at the pic any longer, i might order a second set. So tempting especially with the discount now.

Edit : Okay, i have to admit i just ordered two more Riva kits. So i can sit back and wait on delivery for the 3 kits.

well done shadowin

I think this is an excellent PV and the price cannot be beat at the moment-------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ah, just signed for my shipment this morning. Only one shipping day behind my V4L order if you don't count Sunday. Pretty impressive turnaround!

7 hours of charging to go to test it out......

Yes, sometimes ---

if all goes right for us,

we can do a really fast shipping ----- :)

and that is 8 hours charging -----

, then 20 mins vape

then 1 hour charge -- please !!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha :vapor: :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread