Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
My Lady Di,

I just placed an order for 8 Riva Kits & some other goodies as well, see if we can't beat that 4 days and set an EM record in 3 days. Please Princess, I'll send you a big box of chocolates !

ooh, I love chockies,

but that will be a hard one to beat ------ :)

as always, we will try our best ---
:laugh:

slumgunner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
vanv
Just wanted to show a size comparison of the riva against its little brother, i always thought the riva was a bit bigger but its acually the same as the 650mah little brother. and its amazing how this new button works, never had it stick once or miss fire in my pocket which is a huge improvement. i use to always have to pull my hot ego out when it fires in my pocket. but my riva never misfire even once. also since i started using lr attys i found that i would have to swap my ego batt during my drive home from work. but the riva seems to get me all the way home before it runs out of charge, so i guess the extra 100mah did make a bit of a difference.
photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just wanted to show a size comparison of the riva against its little brother, i always thought the riva was a bit bigger but its acually the same as the 650mah little brother. and its amazing how this new button works, never had it stick once or miss fire in my pocket which is a huge improvement. i use to always have to pull my hot ego out when it fires in my pocket. but my riva never misfire even once. also since i started using lr attys i found that i would have to swap my ego batt during my drive home from work. but the riva seems to get me all the way home before it runs out of charge, so i guess the extra 100mah did make a bit of a difference.
View attachment 11191

View attachment 11192

we took great care to make sure that the bigger battery mah did not make RiVa bigger or cumbersome---

and this button is just great, no sticking -

we will be trying to the same again in the future--

lets see how we go next time -- hahahahaa
:blink:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
usb riva sounds awesome too lol, better let the em engineers make a 3000mah riva the same size. lol anything can be done, if em can make a 750mah the same size u can make a 3000mah the same size lol. or mabe hv riva lol

USB RiVa is in the works,

I am hoping the bigger mah one can be the same size,
but I wont mind if it is a bit bigger for the extra battery life-
:blink:

and HV RiVa is easy-

I can do that now with Indulgence passthru -----

so when RiVa USB passthru comes out - easy peasy - hahaha

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I cant wait to have the Riva USB passthru. Just had my first vape with Riva. The TH is awesome. Now waiting for my second parcel with the delrin drip tips.

Yes, I also am looking forward to the RiVa passthru ----

yes, the drip tips are very popular --

many people are loving these --

I am a cart gal myself -- no drips for me - hahahaha
:p

frisco

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
Asheville
I just got my new Riva with the 901 connector. It came with 2 LR em9 atomizers. I have read on the forum that LR atomizers will kill the battery. Is this going to be a problem?

I'm real new to this so I don't know if they are talking about a different type of atomizer or what. It was definitely a LR.

I'm afraid to try mine.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I just got my new Riva with the 901 connector. It came with 2 LR em9 atomizers. I have read on the forum that LR atomizers will kill the battery. Is this going to be a problem?

I'm real new to this so I don't know if they are talking about a different type of atomizer or what. It was definitely a LR.

I'm afraid to try mine.

no it will not kill your battery

the LR attys draw more power from your battery

in order to give you the simulated vape like a HV atty

they also use more juice because of this----

they will use up the power of the battery faster,

you will need to recharge sooner.

They will not kill your battery.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia

no it will not kill your battery

the LR attys draw more power from your battery

in order to give you the simulated vape like a HV atty

they also use more juice because of this----

they will use up the power of the battery faster,

you will need to recharge sooner.

They will not kill your battery.
The LR atties gave tremendous vapor. I'm still on my regular 510 atties. Maybe i will try the LR atties with lower mg e-liquid. The Riva really is great. It cant seem to get out of my hand/mouth. Just ordered another 2 sets :laugh:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
The LR atties gave tremendous vapor. I'm still on my regular 510 atties. Maybe i will try the LR atties with lower mg e-liquid. The Riva really is great. It cant seem to get out of my hand/mouth. Just ordered another 2 sets :laugh:

HaHaHa, shadowin,

welcome to the RiVa Addiction ------- hahahahahaa :laugh:

Yes, I honestly never liked the 901 or the 510 attys,

I only ever was in love with the 801 and cartomizers.

But since I got the Indulgence and RiVa, with LR attys,

I now love the LR 510 and LR 901 as much as my 801

I didnt try the 801 LR yet--

this will be my next adventure ------ :laugh:

and yes, you are deffinately one of us,

it never leaves our hands/mouths.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia

HaHaHa, shadowin,

welcome to the RiVa Addiction ------- hahahahahaa :laugh:

Yes, I honestly never liked the 901 or the 510 attys,

I only ever was in love with the 801 and cartomizers.

But since I got the Indulgence and RiVa, with LR attys,

I now love the LR 510 and LR 901 as much as my 801

I didnt try the 801 LR yet--

this will be my next adventure ------ :laugh:

and yes, you are deffinately one of us,

it never leaves our hands/mouths.
It's nice to be on the group. I also agree with what you said in another topic about the battery to give out vapor without diminishing till it finally needs another charge. The vapor is consistent from full charge till finish. 1 charge can last me for 1 - 2 days. So when i go out i just grab my riva with a bottle of e-liquid for dripping or a few cartos. I know my Riva wont let me down with an empty battery when i need it :p

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
It's nice to be on the group. I also agree with what you said in another topic about the battery to give out vapor without diminishing till it finally needs another charge. The vapor is consistent from full charge till finish. 1 charge can last me for 1 - 2 days. So when i go out i just grab my riva with a bottle of e-liquid for dripping or a few cartos. I know my Riva wont let me down with an empty battery when i need it :p

hahahah, yes,

my "grab as I run out the door bag" -- contains

RiVa batteries, Indulgence, and some attys and Juice --

always ready to go ----- :)

I have one Indulgence passthru permanantly attached

to a hub, at my computer desk, --

and another in the car -----

always ready -- :)

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia

I have one Indulgence passthru permanantly attached

to a hub, at my computer desk, --

and another in the car -----

always ready -- :)
I just realised there is an indulgence passthru at EM. So if i purchase the indulgence passthru, what kind of atty could i connect it to? Or should i buy extra connectors? It would be great if the passthru can connect to my 510 atty. I want to connect it in the car too :p

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I just realised there is an indulgence passthru at EM. So if i purchase the indulgence passthru, what kind of atty could i connect it to? Or should i buy extra connectors? It would be great if the passthru can connect to my 510 atty. I want to connect it in the car too :p

The Indulgence passthru is an add on to the Indulgence ---

you need the button section
and the thread adapters and end caps
to go with the passthru for it to work.

These are available with the starter set, or now-- separately --

with the complete passthru setup-

you can use any of the most popular attys with it/

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
In that case, i will wait for the Riva passthru. I'm so in love with my Riva. 510 passthru will be good too if EM will come out with it. Btw, i'm waiting for the 901 cartos to try it with my Riva on an adapter.

Yes, I adore passthru

I use the Indulgence passthru all the time-----

it is fantastic -- :blink:

Try the new solar powered 510 usb / ac charger-
it is also a passthru and a charger --

I am waiting for mine to try it--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread