Closed/Sold Easy Side Box Mod 60W by Ambition Mods and Sunbox - R.S.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
UPDATE: The nekkid one (used, no box) has been sold so just the NIB one remains. Post adjusted accordingly.

A couple/few SbS mods will likely make an appearance today/tomorrow. This is the 1st.

Easy by Ambition, only VERY lightly used, and never left my desk area. A nice little affordable SbS for someone wanting something that won't break their bank.

This one is brand new, and still sealed in its original box.

$75 includes USPS first class shipping, CONUS only.

That's it for this one. If you need more information on the mod, ask me or Google it. :cool:

Thanks for looking!

EasyByAmbition_20200428_190613.jpg

Details for Easy Side Box Mod 60W from Ambition Mods and Sunbox - R.S.S.:

Size: 48mm x 24mm x 81mm
Screen: 0.91 OLED Screen
Input Voltage: 3.2v - 8v
Input Current: 0.5A - 30A
Output Power: 1W - 60W
Output Voltage: 0.5V - 8V
Atomiser Resistance: 0.1Ω - 3Ω
Supported heating coils: NI,SS,TI
Temperature Limit: 200°F(100°C) - 600°F(315°C)
Battery: 18650 (battery not included)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
DPL cares for his vapes and you won't find a more honest vaper. He sold me a mod from a competition and it died and I was like, "Eh it's a new vape and like, it's probably a manufacturing issue" so I was just like, eh, forget it. He found out later and insisted on refunding me my money. You won't find a more honest seller and now I am going to ignore ALL his stuff man because it's just going to get more awsum.

LOL

Anna

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
a RARE Piece of Gear from a universally respected & esteemed Individual.
Like finding a vaper's Pot-o-Gold and having it ceded from the Leprechaun himself here Brothers & Sisters.

Got a wee tinge of the "tempteds" meself...
Ooopsie,,, done let the lil green devil of Gear Envy up in me head :shock:
Damn it DPL :DDisplay layout and

P.s is this a DNA equipped Device? From a Vid clip I peeped at, the bottom Screen's display looks to be laid-out just like a DNA's Scheme....

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I can't recommend the seller highly enough. In the past I've bought things from him and they are NICE. You'll have a hard time telling this mod has ever been used.

DPL cares for his vapes and you won't find a more honest vaper. He sold me a mod from a competition and it died and I was like, "Eh it's a new vape and like, it's probably a manufacturing issue" so I was just like, eh, forget it. He found out later and insisted on refunding me my money. You won't find a more honest seller and now I am going to ignore ALL his stuff man because it's just going to get more awsum.

LOL

Anna

a RARE Piece of Gear from a universally respected & esteemed Individual.
Like finding a vaper's Pot-o-Gold and having it ceded from the Leprechaun himself here Brothers & Sisters.

Got a wee tinge of the "tempteds" meself...
Ooopsie,,, done let the lil green devil of Gear Envy up in me head :shock:
Damn it DPL :DDisplay layout and

P.s is this a DNA equipped Device? From a Vid clip I peeped at, the bottom Screen's display looks to be laid-out just like a DNA's Scheme....

Well, ain't *I* humbled this morning! THANKS, all!!!! :blush:

@Hitcat44 - I don't believe that it's a true Evolv DNA. Since I don't do TC, I'm not 100% certain of that, but I'd drop it at around 99% (that it's not authentic).

I'd say it's more likely the result of our "friends" across the Pacific doing what they do so well, if you catch my drift. ;)

Reminds me of some old commercials... :laugh:

And now I'll retreat to trying to get my ego back in where it belongs. ;) You guys are awesome, and thank you. :)

d4afe396-364b-4b29-8bc9-aeb447643449-b15acffd-dd3f-4248-8437-3952eb2e7005-v1.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
So I've pretty much had my fill with sales ads over the past 2 days, and that should hold me for another year or so. DAYUM, that's a lot of work!!! :blink:

I'm going to leave this up at least through part of tomorrow. If I'm feeling adventurous, maybe even into the weekend. Then it's coming down, back up on a shelf, and my "store" will be closing for a bit. Not due to shutdown, but laziness. :rolleyes::lol:

IF anyone wants it, the time is..."soon". :cool:

Nytol.

Reactions: inganeer

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Something to do til you klose the store.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

th

Y'know, I ALMOST told them that you once shipped me a 5lb bag. ;) :lol:

Not the BEST gift ever (only because you've done some amazing ones), but close!!! :thumbs:

I'll just throw in my 2 cent on whether it is an Evolv DNA60 board, there's not a doubt in my mind that it is none other than a DNA60 board.

Yeah? I'll trust your judgment because I simply don't know enough. I didn't find the vape to be particularly stellar though, in wattage mode, low (11w). When I moved a By-KA from it to a Dicodes Mini, I thought I'd added a whole new tank. The vape and flavor was, "WOW!"

I don't ever recall that big of a bump with my Evolv stuff, but it could have been timing and circumstance too. Again, I just don't know enough...

I do like the mod, so there's that. It's lightweight, very well built (especially for the cost), and compact.

@dwcraig1 Ever the Skeptic,,, please share why/what leads you to grant a Cert. of Authenticity.
Same as Special Agent Fox Mulder; I Want to Believe :w00t:

Eternally torn, we & Mulder. ;)

:laugh:

TrustNoOne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread