Easy way to shake bottle of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
If this has been posted before I couldn't find it.

What I've been doing when I make a new juice or for shaking when I steep a juice is take the old Oster hand held Massager, put it on my hand, hold the bottle with that hand, turn it on high for about 30 sec. Best shake I've been able to give a juice. We've had this massager for about 35 years now I've found a new use for it.

This is what I"m using.

This is what we have become? We can't walk on our own in grocery stores and now we have to have devices to shake a bottle for 30 seconds?!

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
This is what we have become? We can't walk on our own in grocery stores and now we have to have devices to shake a bottle for 30 seconds?!

I hear you on that for sure...
It's really offensive to me when there's a little old handicapped lady at my local wallymart or grocery store who could really use one of those electric carts to help her get around the store, but shes not able to take advantage of it, because both carts are being used by a couple of lazy fat azz slobs with no disabilities other than their own appetites. I see these same lazy .......s walking to and from their cars in the parking lots and they're not handicapped at all (outside of the stores)

now back on topic...somewhere on this site is mentioned the use of an electric vagina for juice shaking...haaa funny stuff roflmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread