EAZE Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoAnalogs4me

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
The new ePuffer product EAZE Micro is (to use the vernacular), WOW!

I’m a Magnum smoker as I thought I needed its super power, etc. (see my post on the Magnum) so I went into the Micro thinking: “This will probably be too “light” duty for me as I’ve tried most of the minis on the market.

Then I got the Micro Kit, charged up the batteries and skeptically gave it a try (mind you I say skeptically as all other minis either squirted liquid into my mouth and produced very little vapor output or “throat kick”).

Well, not so with the Micro! It’s a little chimney like the Magnum, with a great throat hit (that feeling you get when you smoke a regular cigarette). It’s cartridges last way longer than I expected and the whole unit’s design is great!

The atomizer is “V” shaped and completely surrounded by metal, so no clogged up atomizers to worry about with this great little guy!

I now carry the Micro around with me when I’m out and about as it’s the smallest, slimmest e-cig out there. And at just 84mm long and 8mm round, when I say it’s the smallest to my knowledge, that’s exactly what I mean! No other mini in both battery and cartridge life meets its endurance.
You just have to give this one a shot if you’re still looking for that “perfect” mini, as it’s by far the best on the market!
Rating: 4.7/5 stars!

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
How long do the batteries last? I bought a 510 a few weeks ago and it produces a lot of vapor with ok throat hit...and fantastic taste. The only problem is the batteries last an hour or so. Also the carts hold a lot of liquid but you really can;t use it efficiently since you have to top off every other hit. Do you drip with it or use the carts only?

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
The new ePuffer product EAZE Micro is (to use the vernacular), WOW!

I’m a Magnum smoker as I thought I needed its super power, etc. (see my post on the Magnum) so I went into the Micro thinking: “This will probably be too “light” duty for me as I’ve tried most of the minis on the market.

Then I got the Micro Kit, charged up the batteries and skeptically gave it a try (mind you I say skeptically as all other minis either squirted liquid into my mouth and produced very little vapor output or “throat kick”).

Well, not so with the Micro! It’s a little chimney like the Magnum, with a great throat hit (that feeling you get when you smoke a regular cigarette). It’s cartridges last way longer than I expected and the whole unit’s design is great!

The atomizer is “V” shaped and completely surrounded by metal, so no clogged up atomizers to worry about with this great little guy!

I now carry the Micro around with me when I’m out and about as it’s the smallest, slimmest e-cig out there. And at just 84mm long and 8mm round, when I say it’s the smallest to my knowledge, that’s exactly what I mean! No other mini in both battery and cartridge life meets its endurance.
You just have to give this one a shot if you’re still looking for that “perfect” mini, as it’s by far the best on the market!
Rating: 4.7/5 stars!

This Sounds More Like Your Selling Them.........:sneaky:

NoAnalogs4me

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
I'm definitely not selling them! Sorry if I got a little over anxious, but for a really tiny micro, it works for me! I suppose I need to learn to be more critical in writing reviews. Sorry about that.

EDO... Stick to your 510, it's a much better device for you. With the micro, you'd be topping off constantly. I think you may not have followed your 510's initial charge instructions properly. I have one and the battery life is fantastic, but they require an initial primer charge of at least 6 hours. Check out the Joye 510 thread in the Model Specific Discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread