Ebay= best prices for Kanthal/Silica Wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I was able to find 100 feet of 32AWG A1 Kanthal and 20 feet of 3mm Silica Wick for $26 shipped on Ebay.

Anyone find a better deal than that? I feel like I found a good bargain, for a lifetime supply of rba materials... :)

Plus, the fact that they offer P*yp*l is awesome for me (my main bank acct is a PP acct)...

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
(Psst... Silicawicks is on ebay)

Fantastic! I sell a bit of stuff on Ebay, so I've got money just hanging out on paypal... Makes it a bit quicker to buy things when the cash is just sitting there.

It's too bad that they've got policies against selling E-cig related stuff. I imagine that some scammer-types happened to start selling them when they were fresh on the market and screwed over a buncha people.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
(Psst... Silicawicks is on ebay)

Fantastic! I sell a bit of stuff on Ebay, so I've got money just hanging out on paypal... Makes it a bit quicker to buy things when the cash is just sitting there.

It's too bad that they've got policies against selling E-cig related stuff. I imagine that some scammer-types happened to start selling them when they were fresh on the market and screwed over a buncha people.

Let me just say that if those rules against e-cigs weren't in place on Ebay, I would have to register on the forums as a supplier... :evil:

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I agree. The thought has crossed my mind more than once, but I know what a nightmare it can be dealing with customers. (I'm having some issues right now with a video game that I'm selling to a guy in Germany... The shipping is more than I had originally estimated, so he's not happy about it) I'd just like something that resembled a real job. Selling e-cigs seems to be right up my alley, but I don't think that I'm willing to take the risk right now... I've got an 8 month old and, while we're not poor, our excess income definitely leaves something to be desired.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
I got 75ft of 32g A-1 from pmtoolco back in Feb on eBay for $6 shipped. The same price for 75ft of 34g A-1 from kingorchid in Mar. There had been a run on the 32g on eBay a while ago, then it got scarce, now it seems to be back; except the price is up somewhat. But overall eBay has some great deals.

BTW - vaping on my ACDC VV box mod with this module in it - 1PCS LM2596 DC Step-Down Adjustable Converter Power Module | eBay. With a Chinese DiD (co-op) coiled with eBay 32g A-1 and eBay SS mesh :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread