• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ebuyer.com selling E-Cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's really interesting Deewal.

I can't work out what model it is from the pic & description nor what you really get with the kit.

Whats in the box?

1 x led cigarette with aditional cartridge
10 x refill cartridges (with an average of 250 drags per cartridge)
1 x Usb charger

I wonder if they mean additional battery?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Such a shame that an online store like ebuyer haven't done their research. It would have been so much better for all concerned if they where selling a generic DSE901.

I'm going to email them, not sure if it will do many good but can't se it will do any harm.

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
Such a shame that an online store like ebuyer haven't done their research. It would have been so much better for all concerned if they where selling a generic DSE901.

I'm going to email them, not sure if it will do many good but can't se it will do any harm.

If you send them an email and post it up here I will forward over the same thing, I have bought from them for years I am sure they will take notice they generally have good customer support.

Would be good for them to carry some of the better models I did not realise that the one they was selling wasn't very good when I bought it, guess I should have done my research too :rolleyes:

But I have my Titan 510 on the way now :D

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
That's Jason's remaining eBay outlet, he sold off a lot of old stock via that site when closed his Pillbox38 a/c - he also sells it via Totally Wicked and The Electronic Cigarette Co. It's cheaper I think on eBay but you need to check what's included and warranty and anything else that might account for it:

TECC-510 Titan Electric Cigarette Starter Kit - White Dual Atomiser Kits.

scylla :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL, same here Scylla, I'd meant to come back to this thread straight after I'd spent ages trying to contact Ebuyer & report I'd failed to do so. Ok I know they have a phone number but I bet their isn't an option to press a button to let them know they are selling poor quality e-cigs :D

pin

Jun 30, 2009
I'd seen some e-cigs on the gift sites (iwoot etc) but they seemed gimmicky at the time. Being a long time ebuyer customer I saw they were doing these and ordered one.

Not knowing what to expect I was surprised, for me something that looks a bit like a cig is a requirement and this does. I've seen people saying it "looks" like a super mini, is it? Or just a copy of one? I only started researching tonight and registered 5 mins ago so I'm still taking all the info in.

Can anyone tell me what carts I can buy for this one? Can I just get some liquid and drip it in the empty carts? Will a "super mini" battery fit this?

So many questions, sorry for the wanty first post!

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I can't help, sorry, because there's no known model number given for it. It would be really helpful if you could take it to bits and post close-up photos of the components.

You may need to build up your post-count before you can post photos, I'm not sure. If so, just wander around the forums barging in on existing threads and ask questions, once you're up to about 10 posts I think you'll be given "full" membership.

I think!

See ya round :)

scylla

pin

Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for the reply! Wasn't aware of the pic limitations, surely I can post links though? I have a decent DSLR and a macro lens so I'll happily do that - what is required in terms of pics? I can see that a close up of the atomiser part would be needed, so I just lever off the plastic "end" where it lights up and take pics or?? Not knowing what would be of interest, if people tell me what to snap, I'll up some links to decent high res pics of the components...

I know how hard it is to build up posts, some other forums I'm on I've 10k posts over 3 years but when your new, your new! I hate spammage to get posts so if I really can't post pics, if your ok with it I'll email links to them for you to post?

Cheers, I've just realised this may be my new obsession - having been smoking 20 "analogues" a day for 10 years I've managed to stay off them for 4 days with this thing where patches & EVERYTHING else failed - I want to understand what's best and where to get it from! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread