Status
Not open for further replies.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
what flavor combinations would make decent vanilla latte?

Most coffee drink types are too sweet for my liking and hint of vanilla with sweetness of milk is my choice of coffee flavors...

Coffee, Vanilla and Sweet cream(We don't carry any dairy or milk flavoring due to the chance diacetyl)

That recipe about would be close to a nice latte.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
1st Flavor - Coffee Flavor
1st Flavor Percentage - 60%
2nd Flavor - Malted Milk Flavor
2nd Flavor Percentage - 30%
3rd Flavor - Bavarian Creme Flavor (Vanilla)
3rd Flavor Percentage - 10%
4th Flavor - No fourth flavor
4th Flavor Percentage - 0%

This is closest I can find - what ya think?

I would suggest Sweet Cream instead of the Malted Milk. It will give a nice creamish flavor to the coffee.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
We haven't heard a lot from people about how they liked their eliquids from us. Would love to hear more comments on our fruit flavors and malt mixes. How did you like them? If you didn't like them what change would make it more enjoyable for you?

Your feedback helps us make our products the best for you!

Jason

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Just an update for everyone. We will have our credit card processing online shortly. We are looking at less than 2 days. PayPal finally caught onto us :(

We also have added some new flavors for everyone to experience.

The Yummy
Dragon Fruit
Dragon's Blood
Dragon Fire
Hopscotch
Banana (Can't believe we forgot that one! oops)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
PB Cookies
Caramel Coconut Cookies
Peach Tobacco
Super Nutty Tobacco
S'mores
Hot Chili Chocolate

We've also added 15ml bottles to our stock! You can now request extra tobacco flavor to Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco.

We will also be adding 100% VG(on selected flavors) and adding more flavors to our Create your own Flavor wizard(honey, cappuccino, cookie, french vanilla, white chocolate, cinnamon roll, butter and more to come!)

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Drmchld, I got my juice today and let me tell ya, the Ruyan 4 is AWESOME! PBusardo was spot on. Tons of vapor at 80pg/20vg, and 18mg is spot on for the TH I need! Thank you for including the extra Caramel Cheesecake! I LOVE CHEESECAKE! I will vape that on Sunday. Again I love the Ruyan 4(RY4), it is wonderful. Super fast from order to my door as well! I will be back!!

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
Without a doubt I will be placing an order soon. Having all of the flavors I've been wanting AND having the ability to make them all menthol is perfection to me. Just curious though, I don't see an option to just have a menthol flavor unless I am missing something. But the ability to make all of my fruit flavours with a menthol kick is PERFECT and I can not wait to order. And the prices seem fantastic.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Without a doubt I will be placing an order soon. Having all of the flavors I've been wanting AND having the ability to make them all menthol is perfection to me. Just curious though, I don't see an option to just have a menthol flavor unless I am missing something. But the ability to make all of my fruit flavours with a menthol kick is PERFECT and I can not wait to order. And the prices seem fantastic.

If all you want is just a menthol flavor without any other flavor, you can go to the flavorless category and select it there. Just select the options you want and check the box for menthol

yeebiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Nesquehning, PA
I have been puffing tough for the last week on Ry4 and Chocolate Hazlenut Tobacco. These two are wonderful. I have about 10 other ECBlends to try when I can manage to pry these 2 out of my hands. I guess on the plus side is that the others are getting plenty if steep time.

If these 2 are any indication of the quality of the other juices, then I have finally found my go to company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread