EcBlend Is on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
Decided to make an order from ECblend since they have a 30% off for black friday going in addition to already very low juice prices. I havent recieved my juice yet but i already want to write a positive review. I payed for and submitted my order when I later noticed one of the Bottles i ordered the wrong flavors on by mistake. I sent a Email to them asking if it was not too late to Fix and Proptly got a Reply that they had fixed my order in the system. Was very impressed that they were on top of it in the middle of black friday sales.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I had a similar experience with them. My billing address is different than my shipping address and I didn't realize the mistake til after completing the order. I sent them an email explaining and got a prompt reply. They fixed everything. It took a few times to get right because of the address thing, but they were super quick and friendly. First time I ordered, got my package in like 2 or 3 days. (after submitting order) Second time (with the address issues) received in about 4 days I believe. Even got an extra e-liquid to try!! Price is good. Flavors are customizable. I haven't tried any other brand yet.. but in general, I like this company.

azrockstar

Dec 17, 2011
Scottsdale
EC blend has great customer service. I also typed my address incorrectly on my first order from them. I received a call back 20 minutes after placing the order and (I believe his name was Chris) told me that they tried to verify the address (im guessing google maps or mapquest) and it was coming up incorrect. It was fixed and it was shipped out the next morning. This was at 9pm PST! Hats off to EC Blend!

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
Decided to make an order from ECblend since they have a 30% off for black friday going in addition to already very low juice prices. I havent recieved my juice yet but i already want to write a positive review. I payed for and submitted my order when I later noticed one of the Bottles i ordered the wrong flavors on by mistake. I sent a Email to them asking if it was not too late to Fix and Proptly got a Reply that they had fixed my order in the system. Was very impressed that they were on top of it in the middle of black friday sales.

I have a similar EC Blend praise to share: I thought I had selected "extra flavor" on my very first order but evidently I didn't. I shot him an email and he corrected the mistake very promptly!!! Superb customer service! And by the way, the Dragon's Blood is deliciously awesome...I highly recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread