Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've been through a ton of gear and a boat load of juices and have settled for now, on just a few mechanical devices and a couple of juice companies. I use dripper attys and a REO. I gave away my VV devices, I've never been big on those. It's taken quite awhile but to say I'm hard to please is a slight understatement. A bit eccentric would describe me pretty good. So for now I am dripping, squonking Ahlusion and The Plume Room. Ahlusion has plenty of flavors to appease my sometimes bored to death taste buds. TPR has some pretty rich flavors but just not that many to choose from. I've pretty much found my V-Spot.

I'm a bit bored now though. Maybe because I haven't tried anything NEW in awhile?
biggrin.gif
Maybe I will look into more elaborate coils to build than just the parallels, sleepers, and big gauge wires. Huum I saw the other day there was a VV device that was 150 watts! Maybe it's time to try VV once again? Idk anyway I was wondering if anyone else was settled into a routine with their vaping and was looking into something newer? Or are you all pretty satisfied with what you have and are vaping as far as devices and juice vendors?

Hope you all have found your V-Spot
MG_244.gif

.........and have as few bad vapes as possible!
viannen_113.gif

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
RDAs and Hana Mods...I am a happy camper for the most part but I buy some mechs not only to vape but because they are aesthetically pleasing. I just bought an original Steel Punk Slug because I love they way they look and are unusual. I bought an Aris RDA because I like the the glass body and seeing the coils as I vape. Sometimes I buy a couple things a month, sometimes I go months purchase free other than consumables.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
RDAs and Hana Mods...I am a happy camper for the most part but I buy some mechs not only to vape but because they are aesthetically pleasing. I just bought an original Steel Punk Slug because I love they way they look and are unusual. I bought an Aris RDA because I like the the glass body and seeing the coils as I vape. Sometimes I buy a couple things a month, sometimes I go months purchase free other than consumables.

Right now I have no choice but to back off of buying. I'm always trying new RDAs though. That Aris with the glass topper looks pretty cool. Is the air flow adjustable? Oh my I could be in trouble here. I haven't even seen that RDA before just now. lol

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm pretty content with the gear I have now... Cloupor 30w, several mech's, couple hand fulls of drippers and kayfuns BUT I believe I'll achieve a toe curling vaping "O" when I get my hands on a Reo Grand!

Yeah I thought it was all hype until I pulled the trigger. Man with the right topper these things totally ROCK!
MG_30.gif

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Right now I have no choice but to back off of buying. I'm always trying new RDAs though. That Aris with the glass topper looks pretty cool. Is the air flow adjustable? Oh my I could be in trouble here. I haven't even seen that RDA before just now. lol

Air flow is adjustable on the Aris

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Actually I found my "V spot" pretty quick back in 2011 with a little eGo battery and a LR 510 atty. Problem was that the FDA was involved in a law suit, customs was seizing shipments, and the end of vaping was looming over our heads. So I figured it was advisable to become 'self sufficient'. So I started looking into ways to make my own mods, atomizers, and liquids, which ultimately led to mechanicals, RDAs, and DIY.
    So while my V spot really hasn't changed all that much in the almost 4 years since I started, the way I get there has.

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Actually I found my "V spot" pretty quick back in 2011 with a little eGo battery and a LR 510 atty. Problem was that the FDA was involved in a law suit, customs was seizing shipments, and the end of vaping was looming over our heads. So I figured it was advisable to become 'self sufficient'. So I started looking into ways to make my own mods, atomizers, and liquids, which ultimately led to mechanicals, RDAs, and DIY.
    So while my V spot really hasn't changed all that much in the almost 4 years since I started, the way I get there has.

Everything I've ever been involved with that I really like has always been in danger of being taken away in one form or another. Hence the eccentric streak in me I suppose. You're one of the lucky ones. My DIY I wouldn't let my dog vape much less coming close to a vaping 'O' As far as devices goes, well yeah I got some I like more than others but the REO is by far my favorite. It's that freedom of dripping upside down I guess. ;)

ETA
    I sure wished I hadn't thought of all the good things that happened to just go away.
    There was a pizza place I really, really liked, Shakees Pizza. it was around for years and then they just folded up and closed.
    Then there's 327 Chevy engines, GONE! 70's music, it's still around but who makes music like that anymore? Nobody.
    I'll shaddup now or this will turn into a rant. :lol:

Last edited:

Absintheur

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    Everything I've ever been involved with that I really like has always been in danger of being taken away in one form or another. Hence the eccentric streak in me I suppose. You're one of the lucky ones. My DIY I wouldn't let my dog vape much less coming close to a vaping 'O' As far as devices goes, well yeah I got some I like more than others but the REO is by far my favorite. It's that freedom of dripping upside down I guess. ;)

I am an avid shooter and compete a good bit with handgun, rifle , and shotgun. For years my right to pursue my hobby have been attacked and slowly many rights have been violated. To say I distrust the idea the FDA has our best interests in mind would be putting it mildly.I stopped smoking by vaping...I don't know what I would resort to if the FDA banned vaping and vaping supplies.

I bookmarked that one. Will be sure to try some of those. Looks pretty good.

ETA
    Have you tried their Cheesecake..and does it taste like cheesecake and not butter?

nope, just the banana candy and root beer

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Michigan
    I've been through a ton of gear and a boat load of juices and have settled for now, on just a few mechanical devices and a couple of juice companies. I use dripper attys and a REO. I gave away my VV devices, I've never been big on those. It's taken quite awhile but to say I'm hard to please is a slight understatement. A bit eccentric would describe me pretty good. So for now I am dripping, squonking Ahlusion and The Plume Room. Ahlusion has plenty of flavors to appease my sometimes bored to death taste buds. TPR has some pretty rich flavors but just not that many to choose from. I've pretty much found my V-Spot.

I'm a bit bored now though. Maybe because I haven't tried anything NEW in awhile?
    biggrin.gif
    Maybe I will look into more elaborate coils to build than just the parallels, sleepers, and big gauge wires. Huum I saw the other day there was a VV device that was 150 watts! Maybe it's time to try VV once again? Idk anyway I was wondering if anyone else was settled into a routine with their vaping and was looking into something newer? Or are you all pretty satisfied with what you have and are vaping as far as devices and juice vendors?

Hope you all have found your V-Spot
    MG_244.gif

.........and have as few bad vapes as possible!
    viannen_113.gif

Similar story here, and I'm currently running 3 Reos. Everything else is gone.
    To be honest, nothing new has even caught my attention enough to make me think about breaking out the wallet and I'm perfectly fine with that. Reos keep me happy and that's all I ever wanted in a device.
    I hope you find what you're looking for!

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I am an avid shooter and compete a good bit with handgun, rifle , and shotgun. For years my right to pursue my hobby have been attacked and slowly many rights have been violated. To say I distrust the idea the FDA has our best interests in mind would be putting it mildly.I stopped smoking by vaping...I don't know what I would resort to if the FDA banned vaping and vaping supplies.

Me too..that is to say I'm a gun enthusiast and quit smoking with vaping. I hope worse does not come to worse but with the FDA who knows. I'm expecting to have to pay a whole lot more for eliquids though. As with .22 ammo.

nope, just the banana candy and root beer

Gotcha no root beer. Ahlusion has a Sarsaparilla I'm very fond of anyway. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread