ECF contest winners, past, present & future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I miss having a berry bush. Was at NY grandmothers house when I was younger. It was huge, my cousin ended up living with her for a time, she cut it down and burned the area. I was a bit ...... off. She said she wanted a spot for a fire pit, but she never did anything with the area so it was just a large dead area.
Mine had a plum tree, every year it would produce hundreds, chopped it down for a clothesline :(

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
thanks Ducky, They are so sweet and juicy. I made a batch of gelato in my kitchen aid mixer attachment and OMG it is so smooth well except for the seeds [emoji38] and creamy yummy
:) My black raspberries are ripening right now, and the blackberries will start to ripen soon. The blackberries are not as sweet as the black raspberries. They are loaded this year though :) That gelato sounds great! Everyday when my hen (she is setting right now to hatch babies) comes off of the nest, her and I go pick berries. Lol She loves them :)

Reactions: SLM

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I miss having a berry bush. Was at NY grandmothers house when I was younger. It was huge, my cousin ended up living with her for a time, she cut it down and burned the area. I was a bit ...... off. She said she wanted a spot for a fire pit, but she never did anything with the area so it was just a large dead area.
Thats horrible :(

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The ugly before
DSCF1104small.jpg

day one
DSCF1112.JPG

The bottom is now a wide shelf for gallons of VG and the likes

Day two
DSCF1122small.jpg

DSCF1124.JPG

the bottom has a new look, I had to hide the ugly particle board that was staing me in the face.
Started priming it and of course ran out of primer and money. Guess I can't complain too much sinch I'm into it for a whole whopping $6.50
DSCF1125.JPG

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
The ugly before View attachment 572393

day one
View attachment 572395

The bottom is now a wide shelf for gallons of VG and the likes

Day two
View attachment 572397
View attachment 572413
the bottom has a new look, I had to hide the ugly particle board that was staing me in the face.
Started priming it and of course ran out of primer and money. Guess I can't complain too much sinch I'm into it for a whole whopping $6.50
View attachment 572405
Hey I think I found where everyone hides when not in contest lol. Looking good. Can't wait to see it finished

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic. Let's keep it vape related please.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic. Let's keep it vape related please.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Lovely! Hmmm, the red Limitless Plus looks good on that mod, now I want need a new mod to put my mine on.:facepalm:
LOL, that seems to be how I get Wrangled in. Used to I just stuck a tank on didn't matter. but after a while I would see others and go ohhhh I need that tank for this mod, or have a tank and be like ohhh I need that mod so it is all matchie matchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread