ECF could use a new look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
Im aware that ECV has a built in Black and Blue theme. but i would really like to see a new challange where the community can submit there own custom images for the current logo.jpg file. if there was some way that we can organize this event to change the logo would be awesome!
anyone with me?
i have no power to make these changes, so was hoping that this thread could find its way to the admin.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hey Darkmatter,

I was thinking something similar recently. The logo is a bit tired now - we've had the same one for the best part of 18 months now!

I'm always happy to receive any ideas from members too, so if anyone does have a logo or somesuch they'd like me to take a look at, please PM me!

SJ

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
im thinken a blueprint look. a more modern idea...
this isnt it.... its just an idea thoughts?
31Dec20091014AMUntitled-3.jpg

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Hey DM,

Some nice gfx there. Would need this stuff in it I think, or something like it:

...................E-Cigarette Forum
the world's largest ecigarette forum and reviews community

Also a space at top right or bottom right, about 400 x 80, for a news banner etc.

The theme should immediately show a new visitor what the site is about - ideally. But that's a tough aim for a header logo sometimes. Me, I'd go with a giant smoking penstyle or something but I think SJ wants to get away from the cigarette look. Maybe he'll comment here.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
Hey DM,

Some nice gfx there. Would need this stuff in it I think, or something like it:

...................E-Cigarette Forum
the world's largest ecigarette forum and reviews community

Also a space at top right or bottom right, about 400 x 80, for a news banner etc.

The theme should immediately show a new visitor what the site is about - ideally. But that's a tough aim for a header logo sometimes. Me, I'd go with a giant smoking penstyle or something but I think SJ wants to get away from the cigarette look. Maybe he'll comment here.
ECHO!
the news banner... what will the background color b? i was hoping this will be black that way it will blend in.

also im working on the 3d graphic of a dse801 is this a problem? will suppliers complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread