• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECF Members who want to meet up in Thailand during Songkran 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I have started a new thread because in another one people were discussing visting/revisiting Thailand. I did not want the other thread to get off track. So in this one we can discuss Thailand in the past, Thailand now and having a meet up during Songkran 2015. Expats are welcome also. The first tower of beer is on me.

:p

Last edited:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
OK, here’s the ‘fool’ who came up with the idea. Still hoping to get over there, before 15, on someone else’s dime, I’ll PM you all if can, BUT ya I’m for it. Maybe I can get a rig in Singapore to need me in 2015.
Was in Singapore the first of the year and flew through Moscow from Houston and there were people connecting to Thailand/Philippines from there, CRAZY long flight.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm up to it. Just wondering why the wait till 2015? Songkran is a good time of the year - lot's peeps go up north or down south so BKK would be freed up for easier travel. Any suggestions for the venue? Possibly some open-air place along a riverside/canal bank that accommodates vaping? It doesn't necessarily have to be Bangkok, however, long distance travel is difficult for me to arrange (family man).

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I'm up to it. Just wondering why the wait till 2015? Songkran is a good time of the year - lot's peeps go up north or down south so BKK would be freed up for easier travel. Any suggestions for the venue? Possibly some open-air place along a riverside/canal bank that accommodates vaping? It doesn't necessarily have to be Bangkok, however, long distance travel is difficult for me to arrange (family man).

Because the idea was floated by a guy outside of Thailand. People outside of Thailand need time to make plans. So far not enough interest to make it a go. Hopefully people will start chiming in. Plenty of places along the river to meet. Lots on Rama 3 Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread