The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ECF "Social Distancing" ?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Uncle, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    Where Is Everyone ? ? ?

:blink: Has anyone else noticed, that there have been fewer post lately ? ? ?

Do People really have nothing "Vape" related to say ? ? ? :shock:

Or - Willing to share "Their" stories . . . :facepalm:

Or - Are they just - Way Too Busy - especially dealing with RL situations ? ? ? :confused:

Or - Are People just bored in general and are "Binge Watching" TV ? ? ? :eek:

Or - Have people decided to "Distance" themselves from interacting "Socially" on ECF ? ? ? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    Your Thoughts . . .
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  2. kross8

kross8 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Most of the stuff that interests me,, is off topic ,, and i dont want to derail the boards.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey, gang. NYState here, and watching the snow fall. Work is shut down.

And how long will this social distancing go on? My wife wants to come back inside...

:)

• Funny Funny x 42
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    ^Mine does too, :lol:

• Funny Funny x 8
  5. RuiG

RuiG Super Member

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    Working from home away from home. Me and the wife moved to our country home in the middle of nowhere in Portugal. Still have wifi to use VPN.

It's hard to stay focused with this calamity outside our door and trying to live life the best we can.

Stocked up on vape related stuff for 3 or 4 months. That's more or less the time we expect to be here. Will just go out for food and nothing else.

If I'm called for something urgent in my Company I'm not sure I really want to go or will go. Not worth the risk.

Hope everyone stays safe.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 21
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  7. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I’m around Uncle :wub:
    Just nothing worth saying :oops:

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    So make a thread in the Lounge area. Very few restrictions there(except keeps the attack the post not the poster....stays) and your thread can be whatever you want or combine different topics into one. It would be your thread and mainly your rules.

Just a thought.

:)

• Like Like x 6
  9. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    It's harder to post when your keyboard is six feet away from you.

• Funny Funny x 22
    • Like Like x 2
  10. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    To solve that problem I am considering Dragon Naturally Shouting.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Senior Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    SD.jpg

On a more serious note,im kinda newish here but between taking care of my pops,running the house (chores,cleaning,cooking,etc) a couple of translator jobs that come up i dont really have much time.
    Free time i got i mostly watch some movies or reruns of Chuck (my favourite series)

Hope everyone is safe and keeping themselves healthy,mind health aswell,gotta keep a good attitude when stuff like this happens,it does make a difference.

• Like x 12
    • Funny x 2
    • Love x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  12. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I've been busy trying to stay alive. :) Hope everyone maintains social distancing. I will go to work and food shop. Nothing else. Stay fluid folks!

• Like Like x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 21
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I've lately been "socially distancing" myself from the forum because my husband and I have been having some economic hardships and ECF makes me desire to spend money... lol

Right now I'm feeling under the weather, but I'm here still. Haven't really gone any where...

My love to you and all of ECF.

I do have to wonder though with May looming and businesses shuttering their doors due to the pandemic, if we need to make one last order or two now instead of in April. So I was feeling out the waters...

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  15. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Welcome to ECF, Mr. Strife ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Quarantine
    ECF devolved into a whole lot of stockpiling threads, then COVID19 hit.
    There havnt been many interesting new product discussions since the stockpiling and any other interesting vaping topics or information is just a search away and most of those threads are closed.
    FWIW, I finished stockpiling vape gear. I now stockpile tp and beans.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I've always practiced social distancing. I rarely start a thread. Instead I just browse around replying to others. I feel dumb when I start a thread.

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. kross8

kross8 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i thought about that,, even attempted to start a general thread like this one,, 1) i cant find the right tab 2) if i dont post often enough the thread gets locked up..(been there done that) so i decided to find a board open to my very off topic ramblings.. i dont care too much about pub/dem,, all worms in the same can to me.. its a fools errand to try to sort them out. the people need to come together,, our problem isnt which political party we worship,, its the fact that we worship any political party given they whip us just the same.

so i wont 'high-jack' this thread (after this post),, i will wait until i am invited to post ,, maybe never and i take no offense to that. me posting on any other established board with a vape title is wrong because it 'derails' it,, not my intention.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Senior Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Major like to anyone who uses a screenshot of the shining,kudos sir...excellent taste!!

Funny story,i use to hang out with a rock/goth/cyber whatever (had no idea what they were hehe) crowd back in the day and cant remember how it exactly happened but we were talking about scary movies.
    Now these were kids that were like 10 to 15 years younger than me,what can i say i enjoy hanging out once in a while with younger people it keeps my soul young hehe.
    So i told them the shining was my favourite and not one of them had watched the movie,so i called a friend who owned a Mercedes Vito,we piled all inside and went to my place to watch the movie.
    Should have seen the look on their faces with the opening credits,that eerie music just got them hooked,we ended up watching it 3 times in a row,and it was saturday night so we did have some booze on the side.
    Good times :)

thanks bud,much apreciated.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. mightymen

mightymen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    Shouldn't these posts be six feet apart?

• Funny Funny x 20
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1