Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Hey, what about T-shirts and hats?

:)

We will have all this eventually, don't worry. Just got a few other things to fix first.

Then we'll need a 'Promotional Sales Officer' though. Got any spare time?

[oh yeah - what size stickers - for what, fenders? Bedroom wall? Inside car window? Or sew-on badge for denims?]

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Chris,

Wasn't SJ awhile back working on a downloadable card (business card style) image so that members could print out cards on their own printers to pass out to others who would benefit from some direction to the forum, as well as a reverse side with a short basic explanation of what an e-cig (PV) is to pass out to naysayers ??

As far as stickers, I'd be game to purchase some when they become available (depending of course on the design and content, lol) :thumb:

-Greg

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
YOu can print this one mean while some body else make a new one,I printed a few ones for me

logo.jpg

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Chris,

Wasn't SJ awhile back working on a downloadable card (business card style) image so that members could print out cards on their own printers to pass out to others who would benefit from some direction to the forum, as well as a reverse side with a short basic explanation of what an e-cig (PV) is to pass out to naysayers ??

As far as stickers, I'd be game to purchase some when they become available (depending of course on the design and content, lol) :thumb:

-Greg

Hey Greg! *waves* :)

I really like the business card idea. Think they could put my name on it? :lol::lol::lol:

As always,
Lu :D

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
Hey, what about T-shirts and hats?

:)

We will have all this eventually, don't worry. Just got a few other things to fix first.

Then we'll need a 'Promotional Sales Officer' though. Got any spare time?

[oh yeah - what size stickers - for what, fenders? Bedroom wall? Inside car window? Or sew-on badge for denims?]

Like a small bumper sticker, maybe 1x5 inches. I just want one for my truck :D id for sure buy a shirt as well.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I'm not normally the type for bumper stickers and such.

But since I do get a lot of strange/surprised looks from people who see me using a PV but not many questions, I must not be a real approachable looking guy ;) (see avatar), I would put a bumper sticker on my truck and would keep cards with me to be able to hand to people, without really having to talk to them too much, in order to get the word out about e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread