Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Yeah, sorry about that. For some reason my invoices for hosting all of a sudden started going into my spam folder, I still can't figure out why! Anyway I missed the invoice but I have it straightened out now. The site won't be back online for a couple hours but I'll keep an eye out to make sure it's comes back up with no issues.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Oh BOY! Ok, let me see if I can explain this without using words that would require me to break forum rules! :D

So I paid the subscription and the reinstatement fee. After 1 hour, site is still down so I submit a support ticket to determine how long it might be. I'm not upset with them (yet) because ultimately it was my fault. I still can't figure out why the invoices were going to spam....anyway! So I receive a reply stating the following:

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, this service has been terminated due to late payment.

If payment is not received within 48 hours of the due date, the service is automatically terminated by the system.

All data and backups have been purged from the system. I will not be able to reactivate this service in any way.

If you would like to resume your service you may do so by placing a new order.

"All data and backups have been purged from the system" Holy crap! What did you say? I had to re-read that 4 or 5 times! Needless to say, I used combinations of curse words I've never said or even heard in my entire life. "If you would like to resume your service you may do so by placing a new order." You want me to do what! LMAO....Are you out of your freaking mind! Put my work, many countless hours, back on your servers so it can be deleted again without even a phone call? Yeah, I don't think so! As you can imagine, I've requested a refund for the service and reinstatement fee (that they couldn't actual give me) and will be moving my account elsewhere!

Good news...bad news! I do have a backup for the site, it's not real recent but recent enough. Bad news, I got to find where I put it :D

So the store will be down for probably a couple days while I get set back up. In the meantime, if there is something you want to order please send it to my email j0ker @ e-cigarette-forum.com (without the spaces). If you have questions regarding stock, feel free to email those too.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I want a hoodie still.... what's up with THAT ?? :p:laugh:

J0ker said that the Canadian hoodies are still being custom made. we had to put in a special request for them to cut the hoods off the 4XLs and replace them with the hoods from XXXXXXXXXXXS. They will be ready to ship after we clear the outstanding issue with HC over the restricted bloodflow to the brain that can be caused by overtightening the drawstrings. The HC rep said he has scheduled our request for a variance and that we can expect a preliminary hearing sometime in the spring of 2018.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
J0ker said that the Canadian hoodies are still being custom made. we had to put in a special request for them to cut the hoods off the 4XLs and replace them with the hoods from XXXXXXXXXXXS. They will be ready to ship after we clear the outstanding issue with HC over the restricted bloodflow to the brain that can be caused by overtightening the drawstrings. The HC rep said he has scheduled our request for a variance and that we can expect a preliminary hearing sometime in the spring of 2018.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from space, the final frontier, via Tapatalk

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
The store is still not working. The site I have bookmarked is: ECF Store Landing . How much longer until it's up and running again? I have been waiting a good long couple of months now and I'm in desperate need for a electronic cigg/vapor ASAP!

Thanks

Jessica W
Memphis, TN

I never knew the ECF's store were selling E cigs, I could be wrong but if I am not we have large list of suppliers in here from where you can buy your E cig

Forum Suppliers - Sortable List

joey89924

Moved On
Nov 21, 2012
usa
www.hqew.net
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: this person is not affiliated with ECF

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I know it's Thanksgiving day but I was wondering about the ECF Store. I'd really like to get some business cards. I won't go into the long drawn out story, but I'm not sure if it's the computer I'm on.(Big Brother has certain restrictions on some IP addresses) or if the store is down. At least this way when I get to my own computer I may have an answer. Thanks all, for everything.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Oh BOY! Ok, let me see if I can explain this without using words that would require me to break forum rules! :D

So the store will be down for probably a couple days while I get set back up. In the meantime, if there is something you want to order please send it to my email j0ker @ e-cigarette-forum.com (without the spaces). If you have questions regarding stock, feel free to email those too.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
How much longer must I have to wait until your store: http://www.ecfstore.com/ is up and ready again? I am in dire need to order one of your electronic cigs!
Thanks.
Jess

I never knew the ECF's store were selling E cigs, I could be wrong but if I am not we have large list of suppliers in here from where you can buy your E cig

Forum Suppliers - Sortable List

You are correct Lis...The ECF Store does not sell e-cig stuff

T-shirts, hats, ECF cards.

:( ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread