Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
This thread probably belongs in the Vets forum, but i posted it here so it will have wider visibility.

I continually notice that there are a lot of ECF 'Veterans' still sporting a 'blue name' when you have earned the 'dark maroon(?)' colored name, via your year+ activity on ECF.

I'm sure many just don't care, but others may not know how to change it, since the process is not automatic.

For those who wish to change it (and didn't know how) here's the steps to change it:

1) Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner.
2) Scroll down to the middle left side where you will find the 'My Settings' area, under the 'My Account' subheading, click 'Permission Groups'.
3) Select 'Identify me as a member of this group' on the ECF Veteran entry.
4) Click 'Update display group'.
5) Enjoy your super snazzy new color!
You've earned the designation as an ECF Veteran, now show the forum your true colors!:vapor:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I noticed this a while back when I went to my regular account page where it shows how many visitors you've had and who the last few visitors were. I noticed a couple of people had a different color text. It took me a while to figure out why and how... I never changed mine, but it wasn't the easiest information to find about how the ecf forum works. I probably wasted half an hour on it.

Good thread! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread