Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I love this group too!!
    There is 4 or so forums that I visit, but only 2 that I am regularly active on. ECF is one of those two. EMD (Email Discussion Forums) is the other, and although I have been a member of that Forum for years longer than I have been here, there is no doubt in my mind that I'm more active on this one.

edit - I just had to check 'my stats'. I have been a member on EMD for close to 20 years, and I have made 600 posts there. I've been here for close to 5 years and have made close to 2,000..

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    There is 4 or so forums that I visit, but only 2 that I am regularly active on. ECF is one of those two. EMD (Email Discussion Forums) is the other, and although I have been a member of that Forum for years longer than I have been here, there is no doubt in my mind that I'm more active on this one.
    I like the UK forums but sometimes I don't know what they're saying, lol. Aussie forum was always good but I'm not sure what happened over there that there are 2 maybe and one had malware?? The "View" seems about the same as here nowadays.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I like the UK forums but sometimes I don't know what they're saying, lol. Aussie forum was always good but I'm not sure what happened over there that there are 2 maybe and one had malware?? The "View" seems about the same as here nowadays.

That funny because I’m also a member of a British forum and South African and sometimes I don’t understand a thing they’re talking about esp the Brits Lmao!!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I wanted to make a post about how much I appreciate everyone on here tonight, but lo, and behold! KENNETH has made one for me! thank you, everyone, for always being here, to read my rants or upvote my posts or laugh at my jokes....

life is fragile. when it's gone, it's gone. so thank you all, for being a part of mine. I need you all, some nights.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

They started up a new forum because of the problems with the old one. Many of the same folks are over at the new one now. I have the specs if you ever want them. Good people, all. :)

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Op, woulda greeted ya before but you're standing there giving us the Finger looks like?
    Looks like "Popcorn" Sutton...
    popcorn-sutton.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread