ecig at anti-smoking nazis party

Status
Not open for further replies.

msfatty

Jun 13, 2009
www.msfatty.com
:evil:

i'm so naughty.

but i have to report something great. last week i was at a dinner gathering that consisted of nothing but the most hardcore anti tobacco people you've ever met. they've never smoked. one of them was an actual "anti smoking" police at one time, he used to go into businesses and bust them if he smelled cigs for the county.

now, all the people that were there were absolutely thrilled with my device when i pulled it out and started puffing away. hehe. all but one (the smoking cop dude), the others were actually happy that i didn't have to walk to the street to segregate myself from them and commented on how great it was and that they smelled nothing.

the smoking cop was a different story. he couldn't say **** and that ...... him off, he was taking personal swipes at me all night, but what could he do?? there was no smoke for him to police! LOL!!

he was clearly out of his league. and clearly, smoking for him is about controlling other peoples behavior, not harm reduction or the comfort and absence of second hand smoke.

after this experience with a group of hardcore anti tobacco people, i am convinced that the ecig will separate the wheat from the chaff... the anti smoking folks that are genuinely concerned about health and the rights of others not to have to breath in toxic smoke, and the butthats that are obsessed and addicted to power and control over others.

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
... after this experience with a group of hardcore anti tobacco people, i am convinced that the ecig will separate the wheat from the chaff... the anti smoking folks that are genuinely concerned about health and the rights of others not to have to breath in toxic smoke, and the butthats that are obsessed and addicted to power and control over others.

Good story! The problem is that the genuinely concerned people usually do not write laws or go into politics (although there are few exceptions). It is the people that crave power that get engaged in policy making -- the power over deciding what is and is not allowed for the population is a big rush for them.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I went to a very posh Oakville, Ont. country club as a guest last weekend for a lobster feast buffet & jazz band. Table seating outdoors.
Such a lovely atmosphere.
As we were being led to our table, I asked the attendant if smoking was permitted as we will be out doors. The answer was NO.

Well, being the little sh*t disturber that I am, I promptly pulled out my ecig and vaped away. I made the sign of the cross hoping that my M401 would not decide to be temperamental in front of my new audience. lolol

My friend was told by the hostess to go out into the parking lot to smoke his reg cigs. He soon got tired of that so he decided to just lite up at the table. He thought, since I was not getting any flak, then he might as well just sit there, enjoy his wine, listen to the band and smoke.

lololololol Doesn't the head attendant eventually come over, look him straight in the eyes and tell him that 12 people came up to her complaining that he is smoking. I was laughing so hard during her reprimand. I asked her if anyone was complaining about me vaping away. She said no. And she immediately wanted to know what I was vaping. She thought the ecig was way to cool. I was allowed to stay put and he had to leave.
I just laughed and laughed all evening long.....why, because he pouted like a little child.

I have tried to get him into the ecig, but he & my mom just want to wait to see if I tire of this toy.
I would never, ever tell either of them all the trouble I am having with my ecig kit. Being that it's my 1st experience, I would not want to cloud their judgement any more than it is. I figure as time goes by, and I finally get the right product, well, then that will be the one that will work for them as well. Because they, like me, are serious smokers.
I have been vaping in drugstores, espresso bars, restaurants and every time I see a smoker on the street I stop to show them the better way.

I am really getting the word out up here in Toronto. Even when I have to call the Apple tech line or Rogers I chat up them up & let them know about the ecig. lolololol I'm in sales, so promoting is in my blood.

I have not had anyone give me any trouble over it. Everyone loves it.
It's quite surprising that no one up here ever heard of the ecig.
But now they have. lololol
I strongly believe in the pebble in the pond effect. If enough people know about it, use it, then our Health Canada won't stand a chance against it. lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread