The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ecig Town in Columbia Heights - First Impressions

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by jamie, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jamie

jamie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 3, 2008
    USA
    Ecig Town in Columbia Heights... pretty new I think, as are the basic websites. It's located at 4329 Central Ave NE inside Sarah's Tobacco Shoppe (which used to be a Sarna's Tobacco Shoppe). Good Hours! Mon-Fri 7am-10pm, Sat-Sun 8am-9pm.

Ecig Town website

Ecig Town facebook

Given that it's a section of a larger store, it's not a vape hangout like Ecig Crib. I liked it though, and also liked the guy who was working there when I stopped in. He was clearly familiar with all the products and quick to demonstrate anything that I pointed to and easily answered my questions... friendly, upbeat.

Good selection in my book (esp. for the space they have), with me not being a bigger always better vape wizard. ;) I saw a variety of Totally Wicked and Joyetech products, Vision Vivi line, Red Dragon, Blu, a number of large batt/mod items like the Zmax and others.

For eliquid they currently carry the Simply Vapour line. Hadn't heard of it but apparently it's a MN-based juice and per the SV website is carried in many local locations. Staffer said that Ecig Town is preparing to stock their own house-flavored brand as well. They have a full flavor testing station and do use the good condoms for this.

Unfortunately I didn't like the Simply Vapor flavors that I tasted, they all had [the same] tart backnote that I didn't like. But they were flavorful and distinguishable from each other. Had the same issue with the house brand at Ecig Crib, a backnote across the whole line that I didn't like. Vermillion River also has a noteable backnote, particularly across the Kentucky flavors, but that one I happen to really like.

2. Walker843

Walker843 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Great find, Jamie! Another one that isn't too far out of my way. I will have to give them try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.