**Ecigfrenzy CONTEST** Winner get a free VAMO V3 kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

We at ecigfrenzy are hosting a contest! And being a brand new site, all you have to do to enter is check out our site (ecigfrenzy) and give us some feedback of our site! What do you like? What do you not like? Have a suggesting? Anything goes as long as its feedback about our site!

So now for the good stuff!
One lucky ECF member will win a full Vamo V3 kit!
That includes:
- 1 VAMO V3 body and battery extension tube
- 1 18650 battery
- 1 Dual battery charger
- 1 CE4 atmoizer tank
- 1 CE5 atmoizer tank
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 Vamo Box

Here are some pictures of the prize!

vamo3-5-small.jpg

Vamo3-3-small.jpg

Winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator according to post #
This contest will end on July 20th or when this thread reaches 2000 posts, which ever is first.

You may enter 5 times, but make sure at least your first post is feedback about our site, and then the other entries after that can be anything you'd like.

Also: Only contestants with a USA shipping address are eligible.

Thanks, Have fun, And hope to hear all of your comments!

Last edited:

syeroc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
DSM, IA
Well to be honest I would have to say the site is pretty decent. Seems fairly user friendly. The prices seem to be comparable to other well respected sites out there. Like the home page with the "flip" animation. Also like the fact that you have an actual phone number listed on the site so if your customers have questions they can call. Now lets hope you answer that phone when it rings. Not that you won't but there have been some issues with other unnamed vendors that don't. Anyway....overall I would say nice work. I think I will be giving you a try in the future as shipping times should be really good since I am just next door to you in Iowa. Good luck in your venture!

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
#1 how many post are we allowed to make?

regarding the site:
1. you are using same stock images from MTBaker
2. looks clean and I like it but a left sidebar would be great on not making it look to close to a wordpress template (not that it is a bad thing, just my opinion)
3. great on the bitcoin !
4. regarding liquid you should categorize them in groups. eg. tobavcos, sweets, fruits, etc.
5. please add some description to the liquids (I hate it when there is non and no reviews, as i have no clue of what it is)

good luck with your site!!

Last edited:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
#1 Congrats on your new site.

Your site is easy to get around.
I'd like to see more info on your eliquids.
Before I will order an eliquid I need more info on it. I like more descriptions to give me an idea of what I am buying.
What are the flavor profiles in the liquid. for example you have Green Apple eliquid- is that a true green apple flavor, or is it
a candy flavor juice - like a Jolly Rancher?? Are you going to offer the ability for us to order extra flavor shots?
I usually order my juice with extra flavor shots and so I look for sites that offer the ability to add extra flavor with each
juice I order. If you are offering MyBakerVapor juice, which it looks like you are, you should have that fact posted on
your juice page.

Good luck with your new site.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Overall - Very Nice Site . . . Really like how easy it is to read and get around, the Age Verification, most importantly - the simplicity of it - VERY DIRECT . . . I do agree with the other reviewers about a little more categorizing of the "E-Liquids", however I would also include that under "All Products" too particualrly to cut down on haveing to go through each and every page to find what someone may want . . . Also, like the fact that you have a lot of different options for payment, including "Bitcoins" along with the explaination of what they are if someone wants/needs to use them . . . Again - Nice New Site . . . AND - "WELCOME" to the ECF Community - GOOD LUCK on the New Venture becoming a supplier of "eCig" related items . . . :D

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
#1. Your site is very easy to navigate, I love that you offer many different ways to pay.

ETA: You are calling your CE clearomizers an Ego tank cartomizer? I have never heard them called that before, mainly because a cartomizer does not go into a clearo as the clearos have their own wicks and don't need the carto at all in order to function.

Last edited:

melissafara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Nisswa, MN
The down and dirty honest comments:

When I first come into the site, I see the guaranty, bitcoin and shipping info…That is good, but I think it should be lower on the page and more product info posted at the top to grab people.
Maybe sale items here or some featured items?
Featured Products: Has a little round thing to the right. What is it? Not showing up for me.

The juice naming is perfect. Nice to not have to look at each one to see what flavor it is!

The format on where the prices are posted is different from everyone else that post the price by the item name…Nicely done!

Some prices on the kits are good.

I really hope this goes well for you.
Best of luck!!!

melissafara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Nisswa, MN
most important thing to me is security. since i have had my cc hacked .your site says its not encrypted
which means others can see anything while it is in transit. it doesnt show a lock when i got to the site on my url

Very good point Red!
There has been a lot of hacking in the past few months.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
The first thing I always check with a new vendor is their Contact page. I want to see an address, so I know where things are shipping from. I want to see a phone number, even if I hope never to have to use it. I want an email address, not just a form on the page. You've got them all, so that is great!
I also like that you have your security certificates and links in a highly visible place, another good sign.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
most important thing to me is security. since i have had my cc hacked .your site says its not encrypted
which means others can see anything while it is in transit. it doesnt show a lock when i got to the site on my url

A whole site doesn't need to be encrypted, just when you get to the point where you are beginning the purchase process. I just tested it out real quick by adding something to my cart and hitting the checkout link. The padlock on my address bar lit up and the url is an https.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i understand that but i prefer the whole site to be secure now that i have been hacked.:)just being cautious now days lol i just like seeing a lock on the url when i enter the site.
A whole site doesn't need to be encrypted, just when you get to the point where you are beginning the purchase process. I just tested it out real quick by adding something to my cart and hitting the checkout link. The padlock on my address bar lit up and the url is an https.

Last edited:
i understand that but i prefer the whole site to be secure now that i have been hacked.:)

Our whole site actually IS encrypted. For some reason just the homepage, the FIRST time you view it comes up as non-encrypted. navigate to ANY other page our site and you will see the "https" pop up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread