AB, Canada
Ecignet

Selection and Website: 3/5
Shipping and Packaging: 5/5
Communication and Customer Service: 4/5
Pricing: 3/5

Overall: 15/20, or 75%

IMG_0021.jpg

I ordered an ego-c twist starter kit with Ecignet, and used a discount code for a 20% discount; for 2x 900maH batteries, 2x atomizers, 7x tanks, 1x USB charger, and 1x case. For 27GBP and free shipping (anything over 20GBP), it’s kinda hard to go wrong with that.

Their site is very easy to use, with some selection of ecig and accessories but loads of eliquids. There is also information for cleaning and maintenance of equipment, and help for new vapers. The kit was ordered Tuesday evening, dispatched Wednesday, and received Thursday (well, I wasn’t in to receive the post, and so ended up picking the parcel up on Saturday from the post office, but that’s not Ecignet’s fault!). Seems to me that if you ordered in the morning, you might even be able to manage next-day delivery.

It was nicely packed, with protective packaging on the batteries and spare tanks and a little user-manual (it’s for an ‘Ego-V’, but I’d imagine the same principles of charging and cleaning apply).Ecignet sent me an order confirmation when it was placed, another message to say that the order was being processed, and a final e-mail to confirm it was dispatched (with a tracking number). Their account management on the website is quite extensive, and generally quite easy to use.

Overall, my experience with Ecignet has been very good, with prompt shipping and great communication. The discount codes available in the vaping community also make it quite competitive in pricing, and so it’s definitely worth checking against other suppliers! I would order from Ecignet again, if there was anything else I needed that they had listed.

I am posting my reviews on three forums: e-cigarette-forum.com, ukvapers.org, and planetofthevapes.co.uk.All opinions expressed in my reviews are only personal impressions of products purchased by myself for personal use; my reviews do not represent the views or opinions of e-cigarette-forum.com or affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread