Ecigs and copyrights

Status
Not open for further replies.

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
This is something that has really bothered me for a while. I personally do not understand how these companies do it! I know that most electronic cigarette companies do not have the money to come up with as many copyrights as real tobacco companies do, but still, people in this industry seem unable to come up with one product that no one tries to clone. Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about, the zmax and the provari, terminator and gg, and the Phoenix and all of its clones. Not to mention genesis atomizers! I just personally think that people should spend more time coming up with newer and better ways to vape.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Guess where all the "cloning" is coming from

Somewhere they can make stuff cheaply, mass produced, and sell at rock bottom prices, be danged the safety, or pay of the people making them

You have two guesses...first one don't count

Unfortunately I too am guilty of feeding the beast...because we have slipped too far down the rabbit hole and you can't find stuff like that made here for the price anywhere close to what you pay coming from there

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
Guess where all the "cloning" is coming from

Somewhere they can make stuff cheaply, mass produced, and sell at rock bottom prices, be danged the safety, or pay of the people making them

You have two guesses...first one don't count

Unfortunately I too am guilty of feeding the beast...because we have slipped too far down the rabbit hole and you can't find stuff like that made here for the price anywhere close to what you pay coming from there

Lol, I've never had a Chinese vape that is as good as the original American. We just need more innovators and investors in this industry.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The Chinese invented ecigs

you mean after they stold an American paten

cloning only makes products every one can afford of limited production models

Id rather have one well made product over 10 cheapos

Your stupid for paying 5x as much for the same thing from china

the materials and preformance is better

big woop it only cosy 20$ and the USA one is 100.

I think I coverd the normal flow of this thread;-)

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
The Chinese invented ecigs

you mean after they stold an American paten

cloning only makes products every one can afford of limited production models

Id rather have one well made product over 10 cheapos

Your stupid for paying 5x as much for the same thing from china

the materials and preformance is better

big woop it only cosy 20$ and the USA one is 100.

I think I coverd the normal flow of this thread;-)

Has buzz been drinking? Can I copyright those spelling mistakes?

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
LOL na Im not that deep just that tarted! My ex is a english teacher I spent 7 years getting corrected. sometimes it just feel good to misspell;-)

I think some of us spend way to much time on here when we see the same topic for the 90th time. The OP has no clue this has been beaten , drug a 100 miles down and up a rough road, set afire and disguised some more!

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
Sorry, I don't spend every waking moment I have on ecf so I don't know what everyone else is posting. Don't hate because you see the same topic from someone who doesn't have thousands of posts. Some of us have jobs....and a life. Get off the thread if you don't like it, I'm just someone on here who likes to get my questions answered

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Sorry, I don't spend every waking moment I have on ecf so I don't know what everyone else is posting. Don't hate because you see the same topic from someone who doesn't have thousands of posts. Some of us have jobs....and a life. Get off the thread if you don't like it, I'm just someone on here who likes to get my questions answered

someone needs a nap
in keeping with your attitude do a thread search before you start a thread

then you can have your answers and not waist server space

stick that in your Kanger and vape it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread