• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ecigs available in Lebanon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky300

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
egypt
بحسب علمي هي متاحة في لبنان لكن معرفش فين ولا اعرف فين الليكويد بتاعها وهي بديل كويس للي عاوز يبطل تدخين عادي بدون اضرار جسيمة وبدون ما يترك عادة التدخين
وفكرة لزقة النيكوتين والكلام ده مش فعاله كلنا جربناها واي كلام المشكلة ان الواحد اتعود على مسكة السيجارة والدخان وده مش هتلاقيه غير في السيجارة الالكترونية بس تكون ماركة كويسة زي الايجو تي وانتظر باقي الاعضاء خصوصا دكتور حسام اكيد هيفيدك

islamre

May 3, 2013
Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
السيجاره متاحه فى الاردن و فلسطين و لبنان و لكن لا تشترى السيجاره البيضا ياللى تشبه العاديه
كبدايه ممكن تستعمل الايجو-تى اللى نوه ليها الاخ سكاى والاحدث إيجو-سى . لا تشترى بطاريه أقل من 650 ملي امبير
و بالتوفيق Mine ego.jpg

hany3h

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2012
Cairo, Egypt
Sorry, does anyone know the answer who can reply in English?

no one has answer untill now all friends try to encourages you to start vape and they nominate to you e-go c or e-go-t
and no one know where to get e-cig in Lebanon

sorry i am from egypt and also do not know where to get it

but i can advise that you can bought from internet and contact with support seller to remove any box or manual or any lable say e cig

and get battery alone and cartomizers alone
all that will enter country without ban

but i think the big problem is e-liquid it must get with some friends come from outside it will ban probably if send from Internet directely

my advise try to know to diy your liquid and you will be vapor but without nicotine

that is best i can do

good lack

Opificio

Moved On
Jul 21, 2013
Italy
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread