• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ecigs in convenience stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Haha Carl... boy, I hear that! I'm lucky... the SE first ecig I got was from eBay, and I got to send it back to the seller for a refund (they had identified it as a different model when I asked questions about it). I found the forum right after I bid on it... (only $80) so I ended up buying from an ECF supplier when I got my refund and bought my first 801 from them. Saved me BIG time, as I figure I would have given up on the SE model quickly.

Keep us updated with what model they end up selling Pharoah. Should be interesting to see if it is njoy and also how these do in a more public Phoenix retail and where they set up displays in the stores.

I thought Costco had them, but I'm not a member so haven't been able to poke in there to see.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
My first ecig was a Nipro. I bought it at a local Pilot Truck Stop. I paid $69.00 for it and $60.00 on prefilled cartridges. I thought all you could get was prefilled. I had ordered $270.00 worth of prefilled cartridged from Njoy. Then I found the forum. I called Njoy and got permission to return these for a refund. The main reason they let me return them was the fact I didn't even open the box. If I had they would not have accepted the return.

By finding the forum I saved a lot of money.

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
I still have my original NJOY's in a box. About 4 manual batts, extra atty's and a ton of carts. The atomizers are 4081 or 4082 if I recall, and they actually taste really good when you direct drip them. The manual batts are horrible however, and these days I either direct drip or use 808's for convenience...

So, they will remain a rainy-day fallback item for me..

Or, maybe, I could mod them when I get a chance, the atty's are pretty nice....

A local smoke shop in the Colo Springs is selling their own brand of E cigs and NJoys. The cartomizers for their own brand are 18 bucks for 4 and the carts for the NJoy are 19 bucks for 10 pre filled. Kinda outa control if you ask me but if you don't know you have spent to much you don't know. The starter kits for both I think are in the 90 dollar range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread