Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Mar 10, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Telephone​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
On March 7 I ordered Ecigs Pro Vapor trial kit for $4.95 from Ecigs Pro Vapor Kit | Stop Smoking Today!. My receipt said I should receive it on March 9. I called on Mar. 10 to ask where it was, and the customer service rep said I should expect it in 3-5 days. I asked why my receipt said I should receive it on the 9th. He replied that he could send me an email saying it should arrive in 3-5 days. I would feel better with revisionist history? This was useless so I hung up. When it hadn't arrived by Saturday the 12th, I called again, going through a customer service rep, then a supervisor, who said I should have a receipt with the tracking number in my email. No receipt. The guy who apparently was a supervisor also said that he would extend the trial period until April 4th before I would either send it back or auto ship more. I mentioned that the website said I could keep the trial setup instead of paying to ship it back. He disagreed. He gave me the USPS tracking number, said he looked it up, and it was in the Portland post office. But after I finished speaking with him I looked up the tracking number. It said that electronic information about the package was relayed to the post office. That's not the same thing. I finally got the package on Tuesday Mar. 15. The product wasn't bad. It took awhile to get used to the smoke juice. But I wondered about the trial package, how much the auto-ship would be, etc and went back to the web page.
Big surprise! Although the web page was the same, any clicking on it did not bring me to the page with more details. Instead, clicking on the page brings up a page for another product called ePuffer. I tried different browsers, tried different links, nothing changed. E cigs Pro vapor always morphed into ePuffer. It's an entirely different product! Now I have to go back to my credit card and go through the business of disallowing charges, which isn't going to be pretty or quick.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread