• Coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Hi all, I'm helping out dawnmarie at the ecigsmokestore by starting a poll to determine what everyone's favorite flavors are. The list is limited to 15 so I'm just going in alphabetical order and excluding the tobacco flavors for the moment.

You can select as many flavors as you like, but hurry! The poll is only open for two days and then the next poll will start. Let's help dawnmarie decide which flavors we like best so keeps them all in stock for us! :)

Thanks,
Shivadance

Last edited:

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
what list, the list on her website?

if so, Bubblegum, Mint Choc Chip, and Cola. oh yeah and the BUBBLEGUM, and lets not forget the bubblegum.........

hey did i mention the bubblegum?

hey tiffytiff, there's a poll at the top of this thread, select any of your favorite flavors on the list (you can select more than one).

bubblegum is on there and hasn't received any votes yet, so make sure to vote!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi
WHoo hoo.. Shiva
Thank You so much...
You guys please vote as this will determine my top flavors that I will Have in Quantity and ready to go when you order. This way I can streamline my time frame and maybe be with the big boys in the shipping department.
I want to get product to you faster and this way I will know what to order large quantities of..
I will still offer the others but I wont have to have big quantities and can work on new flavors.
Thanks so much Shiva-

Dawn Marie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread