ECigsupply.com - Chad (1 stop shopping 4 deals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Some of us are lucky to have a supplier in town! Arizona vape heads get to have Chad at e-cigsupply.com locally.

Lucky for ECF, he is also in the Approved Supplier's Forum. ECigSupply - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Chad is responsive to customer needs, and quick with emails (the guy has his phone on him 24/7 and answers emails about product/order inquiries on his phone right away!)

Need to talk to him? His phone number is on his website!

He has a terrific line of stock and you won't find better deals and sales on atomizers, parts, Mod parts (batteries/chargers) and juice.

Examples of deals I took advantage of:

901 atomizers for $5!! Dse-901 Atomizer's
801 atomizers for $5.25!!
Dse-801 Atomizer

Great prices on atomizers for the 801, Joye 302 (wooo LOVE these... I just got mine in person yesterday, great penstyle atomizer with a low bridge great for dripping or replacing the DSE801 attys!!!), 901, Joye 510 (also has better bulk pricing!), 401 and more...
Products > Accessories/Parts

Killer dealz on Boge liquids right now... $3.75 for 10ml!!
Products > Boge/Dekang Juice

Ask about anything you need and don't see via email. If you need it, Chad will usually be able to get it for you!! He got in the 302 attys when I requested them. I'd asked several suppliers about them previously (with no response from any of them) and it was finally NICE to have a supplier immediately respond and follow though like that. You'll find 302 attys in stock now on his site. My new ones are vaping clouds and if you use a penstyle or 3v, this is a must have atty!!

Chad also got in adapters for me after I requested them. Awesome not to have to shop around. All my buys are in one spot!

If you are interested in trying out a Penstyle DSE801, you won't find a better deal than the white kit at ecigsupply ($27.95!!)
Products > Starter Kits

I've also just started using the KR808D and he has the PCC kits now too (see link above to find them). Mine from him is awesome! KR 808D PCC Kit

As an added bonus, there is the ECS Customer Loyalty Plan! Every dollar you spend you get one point.. after 200 points you get $10 free. It applies toward the price of the products (but not the cost of shipping).

The Deals!: I love a deal... Chad has these:
  • Get $5 off your first order (of $20 or more) by using the coupon code( firsttime )
  • You can use Coupon code for 5% off( 5off ) for all purchases after that!
  • FREE SHIPPING for orders of $55 or more (you'll see that at check out!).​
Check out E-CigSupply for your next order. You won't be sorry!! Yeah, better bookmark it, you'll find yourself checking often for his killer sales and new items!

On a personal note... Since I've gotten to meet him in person, he is honest and really a stand up good guy. It was easy to be able to recommend him to all of you.

Happy Vaping ECF!!
H.A.H.​

Last edited:

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
I've bought a lot of atties from him and put in another order for some last night. One of the things Hellen forgot to mention - he has loads of different colors for that atomizers. Want pink? No problem! How about red and green for Christmas or blue for Hanukkah? And of course there's copper, silver, white and black.

Very quick shipping, too.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thanks Geo! I hope more people will post about the truly great suppliers.

Love that ECF has added this part of the forum for us. Now at least the suppliers will get to post here as well in response to (good or bad) supplier reviews and members don't have to worry about posts being deleted in Supplier Forums when they post dissatisfaction. Brilliant!

Glad you found Chad and ecigsupply. I'm a lucky girl, I get to see him and preview his new stock every month at our Social Group meets (and boy does he have something GOOD to vape coming very soon!! Be sure to watch his site!)

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well I have to agree with Hellen. I am also a part of the VIP social Group and Chad comes out to our meetings so we get to see the new stuff and talk him into the future stuff. I can tell you he has some of the best prices on the web and lucky for me he is local.

Oh and the soon to be announced stuff I will be doing a review on soon. This is great stuff. I am not sure if I should give a hint or not. But I will say it is USA made. It tastes great and it is in VG!!!!!!

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Chad, Chad, Chad -

Where were you 7 years ago when I was living in Phoenix? Just as well I didn't know about you. I would have left my family and become a faithful follower of you and ECigSupply. Would have donned a robe, gone to Sky Harbor and passed out leaflets about ECigSupply.:):)

Placed my order on the 21st, arrived today - through the Xmas crunch AND, AND - ----- A SNOWSTORM!!!! 2 FEET OF SNOW AND IT'S STILL SNOWING!! That's 3 days.

Ordered 6 901 atty's (3 copper and 3 matte black) at $5 when you had the sale. Excellent service, communication, prices, shipping, products. Just doesn't get any better than this.
Thank you and happy holidaze!!!

chadwick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
AZ USA
www.ecigsupply.com
Chad, Chad, Chad -

Where were you 7 years ago when I was living in Phoenix? Just as well I didn't know about you. I would have left my family and become a faithful follower of you and ECigSupply. Would have donned a robe, gone to Sky Harbor and passed out leaflets about ECigSupply.:):)

Placed my order on the 21st, arrived today - through the Xmas crunch AND, AND - ----- A SNOWSTORM!!!! 2 FEET OF SNOW AND IT'S STILL SNOWING!! That's 3 days.

Ordered 6 901 atty's (3 copper and 3 matte black) at $5 when you had the sale. Excellent service, communication, prices, shipping, products. Just doesn't get any better than this.
Thank you and happy holidaze!!!

Wow i am glad you got your stuff in time :) good thing i saved some peanut butter fudge for my mail man that week hehe

Well come back to phx lol

Thanks
chad

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I am currently using an M602 but since I bought it there is still no USB passthrough. So I was looking around and found the best deal on a 901 from here. I wanted to do a battery mod at some point and decided on the 901...ordered a bunch of supplies, a couple juices, etc. Great price...haven't gotten it yet (just ordered yesterday) but from the reviews and everything, seems like a great vendor to deal with.

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
Whiskey, that also happened to me, but if you have facebook they are also on there. They are in the process of moving. I have been to the new business and picked up an order. The customer service was great. Friendly guys. I pickd up some attys and bats and some waffle juice, and orange cream. The orange cream isn't bad, just reminds me of vaping one of them St. Josephs childrens asprin, you remember the little orange ones when you were a kid? Those exactly.
I tried my waffle juice in my new atty. So I have to break it in, I know the taste will be off a bit until then. I do like the smoothness and faint buttery/maple flavor upon exhale. It smells like breakfast syrup! Overall I am very satisfied with my order, and not having to wait or pay shipping-even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread