ecogear XL Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jPhilly215

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2016
Philadelphia
dafk.net
Hmmm...not sure where that came from. Still in? I'd love to have a conversation with your plt sgt.

be kinda hard since Ive been a vet since 2006 its came from Marines Cool story . I could not tell if you are claiming stolen Valor or WIth the idiots " not saying you " disrespecting the flag anthem etc I do get a bit quick on drawl . btw being a Radio Op We used plenty of batteries and setup some pretty cool .... . You have not seen a scary bad battery until you seen some I have . Being a department of the Navy " mens Department " they dont like to give us crap or spend $$ on us . But if you doubt me we can put whatever you like on it $$ mods ? my Status on my Pa State DL and DD214 in hand

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
be kinda hard since Ive been a vet since 2006 its came from Marines Cool story . I could not tell if you are claiming stolen Valor or WIth the idiots " not saying you " disrespecting the flag anthem etc I do get a bit quick on drawl . btw being a Radio Op We used plenty of batteries and setup some pretty cool .... . You have not seen a scary bad battery until you seen some I have . Being a department of the Navy " mens Department " they dont like to give us crap or spend $$ on us . But if you doubt me we can put whatever you like on it $$ mods ? my Status on my Pa State DL and DD214 in hand

I don't doubt your service, it's just that adding "I was a RO in the Marines" in the middle of in pretty incoherent post, didn't add much substance to the post. I too, was in the Marines, but don't feel the need to let everyone know every chance I can. I guess I kind of get what you were trying to say.

jPhilly215

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2016
Philadelphia
dafk.net
I don't doubt your service, it's just that adding "I was a RO in the Marines" in the middle of in pretty incoherent post, didn't add much substance to the post. I too, was in the Marines, but don't feel the need to let everyone know every chance I can. I guess I kind of get what you were trying to say.

I will use as an example BA-5590-U scary battery but could be made safe easy for our boys :( Navy said no cost of parts to make them better was not worth it . 8|

I prob should of added why I put RO in corps instead of just saying :)

jPhilly215

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2016
Philadelphia
dafk.net
SO Im still getting steady power through out the whole battery life until charge so far Im getting these Amps on 4 different Coils / Ohms all @ 65 watts

13 Amps on .4 ohm coil 17 on .3 ohm coil 11.5 amps on .5 ohm coil getting 20.5-21 amps on a 1.5 ohm coil. THey have stayed cool not heat problems as well .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread