Ecopure Co-op Up And Running (Mod Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

[FONT="]Jules22871[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][FONT="]ToniAnne[/FONT]

As with all co-ops I posted the disclaimer even though chances of shipment seizure are pretty much nonexistent in this case unless I seize and disappear, lol.

1000ml of Ecopure Fresh 30mg divided in 4 bottles
1000ml of Ecopure Rich 10mg divided in 4 bottles

That is what is available to us. The price per 10ml is $4.00. Shipping to you will not be more than $4.95, flat rate box. Since the interest so far expressed was in the 50ml to 100ml amounts I have to locate bottles that would make rebottling fairly easy and painless. I will check on that while the co-op is running.
I will leave the co-op running through next weekend giving everybody a chance to get their order in. Post the amounts you want in this thread, and no chitchat please, so I can keep track of the orders.
If we get enough orders to take all eight bottles there is a good chance postage and cost of refill bottles will be included in the $4.00 per 10ml.
I will pm you the amount due on 10-11-10. Please be ready to pay by Paypal that day.
Thanks

HollieGolightly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
The South
orders have been updated in my posts above

hollie, at the moment you're down for 50ml, not 60ml unless i can make it work out later. remember the bottles contain 250ml each.

Sorry Tib. Yeah, I meant 50. Fingers went where they wanted in the pm. Im glad you knew what I meant. :facepalm:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Sorry Tib. Yeah, I meant 50. Fingers went where they wanted in the pm. Im glad you knew what I meant. :facepalm:

as we come to the end i might need some small increases to get us there. but let's see what happens! lawnman is looking for a few more mls which might come in handy. remember, we have to reach 1000ml exactly - or increments of 250ml - since that's the way it's bottled until i start the refilling, lol

HollieGolightly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
The South
as we come to the end i might need some small increases to get us there. but let's see what happens! lawnman is looking for a few more mls which might come in handy. remember, we have to reach 1000ml exactly - or increments of 250ml - since that's the way it's bottled until i start the refilling, lol

Just let me know. I am sure that I will be able to help out.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota

tiburon - it might be helpful if you could post how much is needed of each juice to make 1000ml. Something like, " We have 800ml of ecopure fresh need only 200ml to make 1000ml" or something there abouts. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread