ECOpure English Toffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
OK... who here besides me has had the pleasure of sampling the ECOpure English Toffee?

I'm thinking that this is a surprisingly good VG vape. Thoughts?

Oohhh me, I'm actually sitting here vaping it now. I got my newest Cignot order in the other day.
Best stuff ever.I could use this stuff all day long really.:D

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Hmmm.... I'm thinking that intellicig may have something to say about this, since they have taken a lot of time, trouble and R&D to source the best quality ingredients, and someone is taking it and adding additional, unknown flavours and still selling it as ECOpure!

Don't get me wrong, I'm certinly not saying there's anything wrong with the flavourings, but it is a bit naughty to be selling it as ECOpure, becuse it isn't! It may be ECOpure-based, but it certainly cannot be sold as ECOpure!

(How do you think Mconalds would react if a burger van was selling McDonads Hamburgers with the burger van's sauces/dressings etc added and still calling them McDonalds hamburgers in McDonalds packaging?)

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
Hmmm.... I'm thinking that intellicig may have something to say about this, since they have taken a lot of time, trouble and R&D to source the best quality ingredients, and someone is taking it and adding additional, unknown flavours and still selling it as ECOpure!

Don't get me wrong, I'm certinly not saying there's anything wrong with the flavourings, but it is a bit naughty to be selling it as ECOpure, becuse it isn't! It may be ECOpure-based, but it certainly cannot be sold as ECOpure!

(How do you think Mconalds would react if a burger van was selling McDonads Hamburgers with the burger van's sauces/dressings etc added and still calling them McDonalds hamburgers in McDonalds packaging?)

I do not want to get them in trouble. The communication I posted was between myself and someone there. They are not seling it on there site, but they were offering upon special request to flavor it for me (via email), I was suggesting that if someone else liked the flavoring they could request it as well.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I agree. If this is a custom configuration (which it appears to be), it should be listed as an "ECOpure based English Toffee" (for obvious reasons they really want the ECOpure name in there).

I'm confident the girls mean no harm and will rectify this before going public with the liquid.

(P.S. Cignot is not the only supplier who has made this foible. I noticed that I can get other non-base ECOpure flavors from other suppliers as well.)

Terri

Moved On
Jul 13, 2009
Chicagoland
  • Deleted by Oliver

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Cignot.com has it. It is flavored with Lorann's flavoring. If you are a vaper who needs All VG (absolutely No PG), then you need to know that Lorann's flavorings contain PG as part of their ingredients for the natural and artificial flavorings.

I would love to be able to vape this good sounding flavor, but any amount of PG, even a small amount, is too much for me.

jamaesi

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Penn's Woods
www.allbeliefs.com
Well we decided to put it on the website today. I was getting a lot of emails requesting it. It began as my private vape of choice that I shared with a few customers.

It is located in a separate category in Liquids called English Toffee Flavored...

Yes, I state it is Ecopure based. A good portion of it's flavor is due to Ecopure and I would be doing Intellicig an injustice if I didn't give them the credit they are due.
YAY! Next time I make an order with y'all I will def be getting some more of the English Toffee liquid.

Thank you for including a sample of it in my last order. :) It really wasn't something I thought I would like and would have never ordered it on my own. I tried a few drops of it on my atty out of curiosity and was blown away with how good it was, how flavourful it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread