ecopure liquid bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
hi guys , just seen central trades prices for your ecopure liquid. ($87) £60 per 500ml

Electronic Cigarette Portal

Considering this is produced in the UK , is there any reason this cannot be purchased from yourselves at a similar price ?

I know that your trade section you can purchase 10 x 20ml bottles ( 200ml) for £70 but i can't see the logic in being able to buy a UK product half the price from China.

many thanks

Last edited:

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
They don't do 36 mg strength either...I am not suprised ...I have been expecting them all to start either saying they can't sell 36mg because of restrictions or else to start pricing juice according to nic strength and making a massive jump in the price of the 36mg........none of them like loosing money because people are cutting the high strength with glyceryn and not having to buy so much .......money money money..... everyone wants your money!

shadow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
Birmingham UK
If the product IS manufactured in the UK what's the point in sending to China to sell back to the UK and the rest of the world, wouldn't it make more business sense to distribute from the point of manufacture, also can anyone make any sense of the lab reports that Intellicig put on there site and why have they not disclosed the name of the University used ?

davidnewns

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
UK
www.intellicig.com
Hi there

Intellicig are producing all liquid sold by Intellicig, Any of our listed Distributors and Central Trade.

Any orders made with Central Trade will be shipped direct from the UK, this is good because it avoids EU customs problems, and has more chance getting in to the USA.

Intellicig, presently are only producing 20ml bottles for distributors and resellers to promote. Central Trade will sell the 1 litre bottles.

Hope this answers any questions.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
ahh great David , thanks.
So If i Ordered 1 litre from CT it would be at my door within a week or so. good stuff.

Hey apostle.....if you do that please let me know if you have no problems because I wouldn't mind buying a litre at that price either. I can't help thinking there is bound to be a catch somewhere.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Hey apostle.....if you do that please let me know if you have no problems because I wouldn't mind buying a litre at that price either. I can't help thinking there is bound to be a catch somewhere.
Pete, Realized its £60 for 1/2 litre (500ml) not 1 litre , sorry I mis-read the CT site. Still cheap enough though .
They do ship 1 litre bottles at £96 tho

What i am going to find out is the shipping.
If it's shipped from the UK to the UK there is no reason to charge a stupid amount for shipping.

also noticed that Central trade have no minimum order amount anymore.

BTW: no more MINIMUM order, thank you my dear friends (you) to build together this possibility, I hope we can do longterm business together.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
well , I have sent an e-mail to central trade about UK shipping of the Eco-pure liquid.
Heres what I sent :

Hi ,
Noticed you are selling Intellicigs Ecopure liquid , good stuff.
I have been informed by David Newns of Intellicig that all the eco-pure liquid will be shipping from the UK.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/intellicig/13660-ecopure-liquid-bulk.html#post208588

As it is shipped to the UK , Could you please quote me a shipping cost For :

• 1 x ½ litre ( 500ml ) Intellicig eco-pure Rich tobacco 24mg

And another shipping Quote for :

• 1 x 1 Litre ( 1000ml) Intellicig eco-pure Rich Tobacco 24mg

Both quotes are for this Delivery address :

127 ****** Road
R******e
UK

Many thanks for your time

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
well remember at Central Trade you have a minimum order amount of $250.00.

The minimum is on hardware though....not liquid.

Hey....but look at the small print on this page:

http://www.centraltrade.eu/catalog/index.php

BTW: no more MINIMUM order, thank you my dear friends (you) to build together this possibility, I hope we can do longterm business together.

Does that say no more minimum...or are they still only talking liquid?

Lu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread