ECOpure - NEW ULTRA MAXIMUM STRENGTH!! 30 mg/ml NOW AVAILABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
This is straight from the Lab in the UK.

ECOPure factory 30 mg/ml. ULTRA MAXIMUM STRENGTH!!

check it out at:
ECOpure : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Now available in every flavor!

Thought it would be nice to have a little good news after having to temporarily pull the EVO off the site.

Enjoy 30 mg/ml made just for innovapor brought to the ECF crew at the same great discount available on all the ECOpure strengths and Flavors.

I HAVE NOT EVEN TRIED THIS YET! JUST GOT IT IN!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Nice. I may need to stock up on this and some low nic liquid to mix down for use with my Prodigy.

Make sure to hit me on the email side for a needle tipped ECOpure bottle test. Finally arrived and may just be the ones, fit on the bottle just not 100% sure on the gauge. Need another OP.

Cheers,

Noah

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I've been running 24mg ECOpure through my Prodigy 510 for several days now. Personally, I don't think it hits that much harder than a stock 510. It's WAY more consistent from hit to hit though.

My next purchase is going to be some of InnoVapor's new 510 atomizers. I'm hoping they're more robust than the ones we're using right now. I have yet to blow an atomizer with the Prodigy, but anything that reduces the chances of burning one up is good.

briDog

Verified Member
May 26, 2009
UT, USA
I've been running 24mg ECOpure through my Prodigy 510 for several days now. Personally, I don't think it hits that much harder than a stock 510. It's WAY more consistent from hit to hit though.

My next purchase is going to be some of InnoVapor's new 510 atomizers. I'm hoping they're more robust than the ones we're using right now. I have yet to blow an atomizer with the Prodigy, but anything that reduces the chances of burning one up is good.

Great, please tell us how it performs with the new atty on PD. I've been wanting to own the PD for so long and now I'm stuck debating if I should wait and get the Protege:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread