Ectoplasma (Nixteria Formerly Juicy Vapors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnEvil

Oct 3, 2020
So there are old threads on here about one of my all time favorite E-Juices. I have tried mixing them, and nothing I have ran into came close. I have finally come here because NY has banned the selling of flavored ejuice and unfortunately can't get my hands on it anymore.

Did many attempts at getting the recipe, to get turned down. Now I am on a mission to recreate the juice I adore so much. Maybe someone had better luck than me mixing.

Ecto Plasma

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So there are old threads on here about one of my all time favorite E-Juices. I have tried mixing them, and nothing I have ran into came close. I have finally come here because NY has banned the selling of flavored EJuice and unfortunately can't get my hands on it anymore.

Did many attempts at getting the recipe, to get turned down. Now I am on a mission to recreate the juice I adore so much. Maybe someone had better luck than me mixing.

Ecto Plasma
Haven't heard of it. Please post what you taste when vaping it; also helps to post what gear you're using.

CarnEvil

Oct 3, 2020
Was a spin off of the Ecto Cooler HI-C drink, but it didn't exactly taste like that. Had more of a lemon lime taste that was present.

From my own tasting if I Could pinpoint what it actually tasted like, Me and my buddies always called it "Smarties". If you tasted that candy and tried that vape juice that's what it tasted like to me.

Vaping from UWell Valyrian sub ohm, .15 ohm at 90 watts.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Was a spin off of the Ecto Cooler HI-C drink, but it didn't exactly taste like that. Had more of a lemon lime taste that was present.

From my own tasting if I Could pinpoint what it actually tasted like, Me and my buddies always called it "Smarties". If you tasted that candy and tried that vape juice that's what it tasted like to me.

Vaping from UWell Valyrian sub ohm, .15 ohm at 90 watts.
Another thing you might try looking for sunny d and citrus candy recipes. Do you have a stash at elr?

CarnEvil

Oct 3, 2020
Well, I just started mixing my own recently to try and replicate that same flavor profile. First batch I tried a bunch of Ectoplasma recipes on here that were from 2013 and older. Unfortunately none of them worked out and tasted totally different, yes I steeped them too.

Just ordered more bases and figured I would get some insight of flavors to use so I'll snag some up.

Don't have a stash at ELR nor know what that is, I am a newbie at making my own at the moment... Been vaping since 2011 though.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Older recipes were designed for the gear at that time and will need to be adapted for your style of gear. If you still have any of those mixes try diluting them with a few mls of base. Over flavoring can mute just like under flavoring. Elr recipes is a free diy site. Flavor stash is what you enter all your flavors into. Nice people over there on the forum side and handy tools on the mixing side. I like their calculator as well. VapingCommunity.uk is another friendly site that leans toward diy.

You are better off trying to mix a juice as good as rather than shooting for a exact clone. Cloning commercial juice is a hard long tedious process most of the time. For flavors I suggest starting with pairing Cap sweet Tangerine and WF citrus drink. See if that gets you close to the fruit notes then play with adding the smarties notes.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Watched a few (old) reviews and also found this recipe... hope you like it (myself, not really into sour candy juices but I do like citrus):
upload_2020-10-3_19-18-16.png

Disregard the VG/PG ratio and nic strength (obviously, use what you like for those) and maybe increase the flavor % a bit.
Haven't tried Fruit punch but in real life it's like pineapple, cherry, ect and I do have Sweet Tangerine (really nice candy flavor) I suspect that being used at only 1 % you could skip the Papaya to keep the recipe simple. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread