ECX 100mg nic seems way stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Once upon a time a vendor did send out very high nicotine marked wrong. The people who got it felt that it was wrong, so THEY TESTED IT to confirm what they felt.

When I started vaping I felt that I was getting over-nic'd. I kept cutting down nicotine, kept feeling over-nic'd after a short while. This continued even after I was at 0mg. I had a PG problem not a nicotine problem.
Your feelings are not fact. A test would be.

I'm not quite understanding the flavor mix up. You say,
"Oh, btw, the missing item in my VERY FIRST AND ONLY ORDER was the capella fuji apple. I had made a mistake and meant to order a different fuji apple and asked them to send the one I wanted. But of course, not only could they not do that, they also couldn't use a faster shipping than the slowest one to fix their screwup! i TRIED mentioning the stronger nic but they completely ignored my comment!"

You made the mistake and expected them to pay for it. You say they wouldn't fix it but that they did fix it but not by shipping fast enough but did ship slower to fix their screwup of you making a mistake.:blink:
I assume you at least weren't paying for the shipping which is why they went the cheapest way. If you were demanding that and I was the business I would also suspect that your mentioning of the nicotine without any testing is you fishing for a free replacement without a return of what you have.

Many of us forget to order something. We make another order. It's the nature of vaping, there's always something else to get.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Tony, if you actually did get 200mg/ml nic, then that was a deal depending on whether you can test it and cut it down. You just need to know the actual strength so that you can cut it in half with PG and VG to make 2 liters of 100mg or whatever nic. Free nic would be a good thing in the end ... not so good when you are assuming 100mg nic and trying to use it in a recipe.

I'd get the test kit and see what you have. That, or notify the supplier and let them send you a new one that they've tested before shipment and verified strength. Either way, if they send you another one and let you keep the first bottle, you really win in the end.

Unless you buy a $5 test kit and find out what the MG/ML level is, you really have no firm basis for complaint with the supplier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread