Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Just got off this morning..wait a minit,that don't sound right.
off for 2 days,then work 2,then off for the weekend.puppies eh?
Teachin 'em to vape phids?
Fono's off havin a big time in mexico,eatin beans and drinkin tequila(its prolly safer than the water)
I think a kayfun will fit in a tanker phid.I might hafta ask Mr. Fono to make the tank hole a little larger than my existing kicked tankers,they ain't quite big enough for a kayfun.
Don't you have a zatty in a tanker?If a zatty will fit,a kayfun should fit.Your tanker was a special request wasn't it?

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
What about older units, can they take a small eGo sized RBA, like those that the Reo people use?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Probably not,I don't have a rm2 to try to make sure.The older Phidias that I have have a very shallow well around the atty connection,with the feed needle coming out of it.
What ever atty you use,it must have a hole in the positive post for the needle to fit(my phids are the older style flip and feed,not the sealed feed system on the latest phidias)
Unless you get the recessed tanker,then you won't need a rba.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Hi Ty,

Mexoco was FANTASTIC! Think I'll go for a whole month next winter...

I came back to crunch time for planting though...early spring, and things everywhere needed doing getting caight up though, should be back to ecigs pretty soon...

Thanks Ty, I'll post some photos soon...
Got a run
Best'
fono

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Fono....may I get your permission to post and participate in this thread? All I want to talk about here is my Phidias mod. :)

This is my mod. I just finished turning an IgoS into a bottom fed atty today....brass CapItAllVapes custom cap and a mixed finish Vape Mods drip tip from Germany. I think it does justice to this vintage Cali Pepper mod. :) pepperwood.jpg

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Fono....may I get your permission to post and participate in this thread? All I want to talk about here is my Phidias mod. :)

This is my mod. I just finished turning an IgoS into a bottom fed atty today....brass CapItAllVapes custom cap and a mixed finish Vape Mods drip tip from Germany. I think it does justice to this vintage Cali Pepper mod. :) View attachment 323384

Hi Lorikay, Yes of course, and a most gracious welcome to you!

Ha, I recognize your mod, it's good to see 'her' again....

You have my blessing, and again, Welcome to the Phamily!

best
fono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread