EGO AIO alternative with similar form factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyYann

Jun 11, 2017
Hello,

I've been vaping on EGO AIOs with 0.6 coils for a few months, and I've grown tired of their fickleness: if you tighten the coil too hard, liquid stops flowing to the coil and you ruin it; if you loose it too much, it loses contact and the coil doesn't ignite (plus it'll leak liquid when it's in your pocket). Also, it's very easy to overflood the coil and it becomes gurgly. So I have to be constantly: screw, drag, unscrew, let it soak (but not too much), screw, drag, etc. I've had 3 different EGO AIOs and many different coils of different ohms, and all of them exhibit this problem, so it's a hardware design problem.

I do not want to switch to mods, because I like the simplicity of the EGO AIO. Can anybody recommend a similar all in one system, with a similar form factor and similar cloud levels, but with a better design and build?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

AnthonyYann

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for all the suggestions!

In the end, yesterday I ordered a Innokin T20S, because I figured I'd enjoy it being sub-ohm like the AIO. Let's see how it goes. I'm a bit worried because its coils are much more difficult to find than the EGO ones.

The Vaporesso Orca Solo looks good as well but, doesn't it look like a clone from the Innokin (or vice versa)?

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Thanks for all the suggestions!

In the end, yesterday I ordered a Innokin T20S, because I figured I'd enjoy it being sub-ohm like the AIO. Let's see how it goes. I'm a bit worried because its coils are much more difficult to find than the EGO ones.

The Vaporesso Orca Solo looks good as well but, doesn't it look like a clone from the Innokin (or vice versa)?

A solid choice, let us know how it goes. They're all sort of clones, but the Orca has adjustable airflow, and different coils, but the T20 has more battery etc. All trade off's, but all similar.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

I just checked FastTech for the coils. Because they sell the T20-S kits, I thought they'd sell the coils for it, too, and cheaper than other places. But, they don't have any coils for it at all.

So, since Google is my friend...I checked and found that all of these websites, that I've dealt with and who often have coupon codes for discounts...sell them. (There were others, too, but they either weren't in the US or I'd never dealt with them.)

My Freedom Smokes
Vapor Beast
Direct Vapor
My Vapor Store
Element Vape

You might want to go to their websites and sign up to receive their email newsletters with details of sales, coupon codes, etc.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread