Ego and Atty's

Status
Not open for further replies.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
Hi All, Just got my Ego kit and it is working wonderfully, getting LOADS of batt life out of it and the vap and TH are just right....question is this: Confused on which is the best atty's to use on it to get the best experience....I am using my 902 (from modern vapor which is a '510' model) atty's both the reg and the ss atty and then the atty's that came with it....but want to make sure i have spares, would like something inexpensive so that I can stock up but something that works well.

Thanks for the hints in advance.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi All, Just got my Ego kit and it is working wonderfully, getting LOADS of batt life out of it and the vap and TH are just right....question is this: Confused on which is the best atty's to use on it to get the best experience....I am using my 902 (from modern vapor which is a '510' model) atty's both the reg and the ss atty and then the atty's that came with it....but want to make sure i have spares, would like something inexpensive so that I can stock up but something that works well.

Thanks for the hints in advance.

I think the Joye atomizers perform the best - they have a metal mesh base that keeps the coil wet and avoids the nasty 'dry taste' better than others. Best bet would be to do a bulk buy at a place that offers discounts on bulk - heaven gifts offers such a discount on quantities of 10 and even better at 20+. When I buy bulk there, I use the airmail option and that can take 2 weeks to a month but it's much cheaper than EMS. But if it's for a 'backup supply' the shipping time shouldn't be a concern. There are other vendors - dietsmokes did at one time and puresmoker that offer 510 attys for $5 a piece with orders of 25 or more. Again, make sure they're Joye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread