eGo arrived from Cignot - Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Brown

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX, USA
Thought I'd drop a line to boast that our eGo kit arrived today from Cignot.

They were also able to sell me an extra atty cover before you could buy them at the shopping cart. Now the wife can get in on the eGo actoin too. The absolute best service - as always.

Anyway.. the device is super!

We are drippers here.... I think most 510 drippers know there is a near perfect hit that is achieved with a good atty, freshly charged battery and a fresh drop or two... strong and smooth in all the right ways.

The eGo battery achieves this after ever drop... wow!! If you time your drips right you can get perfection in every puff. I would have changed 510 batteries uncountable times already to get consistently strong hits - but not with the eGo...

This battery seems to deliver voltage and current with a whole different level of consistency than any standard 510 battery. Even the mega 510 batteries seem to lose something after just a few puffs. The eGo's consistency is more comparable to my 5v mods than any standard 510.

Another cool plus is the atty cover... helps to prevent leakage getting on your battery and hands... haven't had any troubles yet... with a regular 510 it's easy to end up with a mess.

Placed my order Monday evening... fast as usual. The kit arrived as described... The Cignot branded box looks awesome... the cignot logo is etched on the battery tip which is also cool.

Awesome product, awesome supplier! Don't hesitate if you are thinking about moving to the eGo... it's a nice move up from a standard 510 or a great compliment to your +v mods. I'm really looking forward to trying this with a LR atty.

I'll post a followup or a review after some time passes. So far I am impressed.

Warm regards, Chris Brown

epesos

Aug 26, 2009
Colombia
That's good to hear. Thanks! I ordered the kit yesterday with cignot... I had a bunch of 510s and changed their batteries all the time, got an SB, left the country for many months, pcc and passthrough died for the 510s so stuck with the SB (couldn't order stuff where I was), then my 4 18650s started not doing so well... so I went back to my 510s and changing the batteries all the time (no pcc)... that was ok, got back to the US, got new attomizers, the 18650s worked well again for a little while, but not for long... but the 510s either died or went on strong and consistent... but getting low on 510 batts... so before ordering more 18650s for the SB I ordered the Ego, it looks nice and even though commercial e-cig batts have died on me, they have remained very consistent, so I'm gonna try it (work or die vs kinda work a little for a long time - 18650s - for me). I have read the opposite from other people, though. But through the life of my 18650s, they have generally given me good vape for the first little while, then a struggled vape for a long period. The 510s are much shorter in endurance, of course, but have been consistent all the way through. Glad to hear it went well for you. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread