EGO-C Twist Batteries 650mah and 1000mah Also Available in Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Twist.jpg
EGO C Twist Batteries 650mAh and 1000mAh

Available now ...Also in kits!
Twist Kit.jpg

EGO C Twist Crystal Vision Replaceable Kit

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
If you like Crystals, your gonna LOVE these!!!
510 Crystal Vision Cartomizers
These NEW 510 (EGO connection) Crystal cartomizers are the latest edition to the Vision Style Clear Cartomizer and works fantastic with the new updates. Available in black, blue, and clear. Each cartomizer will come with three Crystal Vision replacement coils rating at 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm allowing you to interchange between ohms whenever you want! Sold individually.

crystal reb.jpg

Last edited:

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
If you like Crystals, your gonna LOVE these!!!
510 Crystal Vision Cartomizers
These NEW 510 (EGO connection) Crystal cartomizers are the latest edition to the Vision Style Clear Cartomizer and works fantastic with the new updates. Available in black, blue, and clear. Each cartomizer will come with three Crystal Vision replacement coils rating at 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm allowing you to interchange between ohms whenever you want! Sold individually.

View attachment 111831
I got a few of these from another vendor, and these are the first ce2 style anything I have ever liked, these look nice on an Ego twist also.

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Hi Drew,
I just got 650 mah twist yesterday and am Loving it!!! I am just using with 808adapter to use all my 808 pre-filled and its Great!! Makes the ones that didn't taste so hot much better with AWESOME vapor!! And using my juice too _ it makes what I thought was good before just taste even more yummy!!! Loving this!! It's like vape heaven to me! Just ordered another one from you. Thanks!!

ps. All you 808 fans looking (I know probably more 510 here) but 808 fans, IMO You need to get this!! So easy and makes such a HUGE difference in flavor, vapor and throat hit!

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Thanks so Much Drew!!

Okay, so when I got the usb charger for my twist, I just automatically thought it is to plug in to computer. Then I got to thinking........wonder if that is safe? I only have a laptop and when I plugged it into my laptop, the red light came on, but every 4 seconds there was a flash of green. I only had it plugged in for about 10 minutes and I felt the usb charger and it was quite warm.

So, I unplugged it so I could double check. I called Nhaler. forgot who answered, but he told me since it got warm and was flashing best not to use computer. I then asked if it was safe to use my wall charger that I got with my IGO along with the 420mah usb that I got for my twist. He said that should be fine.

Well, I plugged into the wall and the usb part does the same thing >comes on red, but then flashes green every 4 seconds.
I touch the usb and it is only slightly warm.

So, Next I decide to use my original wall and usb for the IGO to see if that little green light flashes and if the usb on that gets warm at all. I plugged in my IGO And it does get warm and flash green too then back to red. So, question: Has it always done that and is that normal and i just never noticed on the IGO?

and more importantly!! for my new toy, is it safe or do I need some other wall charger? I thought I had read that people have even charged the twist with Volt wall wort and V2cigs charger. I just want to make sure what I use is safe. So, please let me know if I need something else, should it flash and should it get warm?

Thanks!! I can't let this baby run outta juice! I like it too much!!

sorry that got so long! just trying to explain. lol

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Hi Drew!
Ok, I charged with the IGO wall charger and the usb you sent for the ego. It did wonderful!! I guess I had the new toy jitters! lol Thanks for whatever it is you sent for me to try. I am sure it must be awesome! Yes Talking Rock, the rocks talk to you here!! lol j/k Well, they might if you really bend your ear! lol Anyway, thanks again, I really do appreciate you and all you do!!

Cindy

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just back in from China with some neat little batteries that I will be releasing in a full line up in a few weeks...
But to let people check them out I will be putting up a tester kit later tonight...
This is an introductory (free shipping from China) price that will not be the final price! So consider yourselves warned!!!!!! Keep your eyes peeled!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This Revolver Kit introduces a custom made battery for NHaler. This EGO/510 connection battery offers high quality performance and adjustable voltage feature with a simple twist of the bottom cap. It also offers the fantastic replaceable Ego Crystal Vision cartomizer allowing you to exchange ohms whenever you want! Available in black and SS

Kit Includes:

1 1100mah Revolver EGO battery
1 replaceable EGO Crystal Vision Cartomizer
3 replaceable crystal vision short wick coil heads (1.8, 2.4, and 2.8 Ω)
1 EGO USB Charger
The Revolver batteries are variable voltage batteries that allow you to adjust the battery voltage from 3.3V to 4.8V by twisting the end cap! It also contains a 5-click on/off safety feature. To use this feature, rapidly click 5 times. The battery LED will flash indicating it is locked. To unlock the battery, click 5 more times.

This 1100mah battery measures 108 mm and is compatible with all EGO style/510 products.
Revolver.jpg

Revolver Kit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread