Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I *really* didn't need to see it in red. No, I did not need to see that, no siree bob. Dagnabit no. I told myself no more spending on batteries now that I have 3 Twists. Curses curses curses. And then green? Nooooooo. *deep breaths* *deep breaths*

Anyone got the winning numbers for Florida's upcoming lotto draw?

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Great...now I have to explain to my girlfriend why I needed another battery LOL! I just ordered a blue one.

I have 650 in black and blue, and 1000 in blue in shipment. The blue is really nice. It's rubbery like the black, but almost has a metallic sheen to it as well. I guess I will give in soon and get red and green. But not until at least July.

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
I have 650 in black and blue, and 1000 in blue in shipment. The blue is really nice. It's rubbery like the black, but almost has a metallic sheen to it as well. I guess I will give in soon and get red and green. But not until at least July.

Awesome! Thanks for that info. I was wondering if it had that rubberized feel to it or if it was kinda like the chrome one.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Are you expecting a new shipment of twists soon?

I was very disappointed last week when I placed my order. I put a twist in my shopping cart with some other items, when I checked out, the twist wasnt there anymore. I had already hit the submit button when I realized it. When I realized what happened, I contacted CS and was told the reason it came out if the shopping cart was because it was out of stock now. The problem is, I used my be time 10% off coupon, so now I can't even get the better price when they do come in. But I still want one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Are these genuine Joyetech Twists or knockoffs? I emailed Joyetech recently about all the different colors that are out (I was in the market to buy a few and wanted to make sure I wasn't getting fakes) and they said the only colors we sell are the ones listed on our website. Pink, white, black, and silver. I'm confused.

Altsmoke sells genuine joye. I can you that I have a red, blue and green. The all have the joye logo.

I have seen the twist in Colors at other vendors that sell genuine joye

ray1264

Mar 29, 2012
NC
I haven't seen any vendors on the Joyetech list (approved vendors from Joyetech.com) selling all these colors. Could you tell me the approved vendors that you found that are selling these colors?

The logo doesn't mean much. I bought a fake last month that had all the markings of a real one but wasn't. It's only when you hold the fake next to a real one you can see the difference in quality. That's why I emailed Joyetech. I just don't want to spend $22 dollars for a fake I can buy for $5 bucks online from China.

I have a Rolex watch I bought for $20 dollars lol. Has the logo and everything!

The colors joyetech has on their site are white, black, pink, stainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread