Ego-C upgrade Flashing White Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

julesb

Feb 16, 2013
Dallas, Texas
I have had my ego c for about 6 months & it has never given me any problems. Today between drags it randomly flashes a white light three times. I know that when it is off and I hold it down it changes the frequency and the color switches from blue to yellow...and that is not what is happening. I also know that when it is dying it flashes the blue light multiple times, also not what is happening. I am just trying to figure out if something is wrong? Or if I have it on some weird mode that I am not aware of? It doesn't happen each time...maybe every 20-30 times I vape. Does anyone know what is up?

***CORRECTION-I thought it was white, but the blinking is actually blue. Also this is happening when I FIRST push the button. I can't vape when it is doing this. Just flashes three times then is off until I press it again and then I can vape. I see a lot of people have looked at this thread but no responses still =/ does anyone know what is going on?!?!

Last edited:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Wow...I'm surprised you haven't had any responses.

Is your eGo just a 650 mAh or does it say eGo 650 mAh C Upgrade? The upgrade has two voltages...3.3 V and 4.1 V. But you'd never know that if you went to the Joye site to find out. For some reason they don't want to tell what the upper voltage is.

Anyhow, if you have an "upgrage", hit the button 5 times rapidly and it'll blink either blue or yellow. Then hold the button down til it changes from either blue to yellow or yellow to blue. Then just hit the button 5 times rapidly again and you're set on the 'other' voltage. Blue is 3.3 Volts and yellow is the higher 4.1 Volts. At least this is how mine works. I have no idea why Joye wouldn't want us to know what the voltage change is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread