ego Carto vs Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

talal

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
uk
Hi to all,

I would like first to thank all the members of the forum for there support and help as it is priceless ..

I would like to ask about the difference between the Atty that comes with the starter kit and the Carto as i am using the Janty eGo-T XL..

As i feel that the Carto gives better flavor and smoother experience ..

My Question should the Carto have a different taste and experience from the Atty ..
and would dripping make a hell of a difference as i have not tested it

and why is the taste soooo much different and could a get any suggestions for the best attys and cartos .. and witch path would be better ..

Many thanks
Talal

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi to all,

I would like first to thank all the members of the forum for there support and help as it is priceless ..

I would like to ask about the difference between the Atty that comes with the starter kit and the Carto as i am using the Janty eGo-T XL..

As i feel that the Carto gives better flavor and smoother experience ..

My Question should the Carto have a different taste and experience from the Atty ..
and would dripping make a hell of a difference as i have not tested it

and why is the taste soooo much different and could a get any suggestions for the best attys and cartos .. and witch path would be better ..

Many thanks
Talal

Not exactly sure what you're asking. If you have the Janty eGo-T kit, then you're atomizer is a 't' type atomizer and only works with the tanks that comes with the kits. Cartos are something different. And the eGo-t attys are meant for dripping. I suppose you could if you hit the spike hole :) At any rate - I have to think that you're asking about the tank system vs. a regular eGo kit atty which is the normal 510 atty with a filler cartridge, etc.... Like you seem to be saying, I like the flavor (and the non-flavor of not having a filler) on the eGo-t and especially with the new B type cylinder atty and tanks now available at TW UK - so I've heard. We've had them here for a while and most are preferring them over the A tanks that came with your kit. It would be worth it for you to try at least one atty and tank of the B type cylinder style.

TORNADO TANK-MEGA Cylinder Shaped tank Atomizers-All Colours

MEGA-TORNADO TANK EMPTY 2ML CARTRIDGES - BLACK

Most likely Janty has them as well.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Dripping - best if you are at home alot. True flavor of you juices will shine through. Takes a slight learning curve to achieve so that you don't flood your atty. You will need a drip tip also.

Cartomizer - Boge brand have the cleanest taste IMO. I also like ones from Nhaler and Ikenvape but I don't know if they ship to your country. The cheapest I found for Boge is at greenhouseone.com.

I've had cartomizers from many different vendors. The unbranded from China seem to be the worst. I believe it has everything to do with the filler material that is used by different manufacturers.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
I really don't like using an atomizer. Too much work to get it to work longer than 2 draws without getting it tasting it like burnt.
I only use altsmoke's yeti LRcartomizer. Easy and effective at not getting any burnt taste. I tried gotvapes fluxomizers but they again had the same issue of getting a burnt taste unless you got it just right.

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa
At home, I mostly drip. It's a bit of a pain, but I like the way the flavors come through that way. I have found that some juices taste better on an LR attys, and others are better on SR attys. It was/is a matter of trial and error on that.
Out and about, I mostly use the Boge 2.0 ohm cartos. I like the convenience of only having to refresh the batting with a couple of drops once or twice through the day, or being able to fill a few in the evening, and easily swap them out through the day. The flavors tend to be very slightly muted, compared to dripping, but I'm careful to make sure I don't run them dry, so I haven't noticed any burnt or "off" tastes with them. I'm thinking I might try the Ikenvape Golds next.
There are some flavors that I like to have a couple of quick vapes of through the day, but I don't really want to dedicate a full carto to, like Peppermint or Espresso. For those, I'll carry an atty and a couple BFD modded cartridges with me.
I'm really interested in a tank type system, but all of them I've read about so far have issues with leaking, or not wicking well, etc, so I think I'll stick with what I know for now. I have been reading a bunch of stuff on tank mods, and tank building. Maybe I'll give that a try.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread