ego cartomizer dead 1 week-WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojon

Dec 14, 2012
Baltimore
I started getting a burnt taste in a ego cartomizer I bought. I figured I would try one lasted one week and started tasting burnt. I thought it was shot, but one week what a ripoff-Wrong. I read online how to clean and dryburn and it worked great. So for alot of new to vaping people like me, learn your equipment before assuming it is dead.
Peace
Mojon

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
One week of use from a cartomizer seema dang good. I get a couple days of heavy vaping. I can easily go thru 6ml of juice in a day or so. With certain juices Im lucky if I get more than a couple hours of good vaping. Carto life is all dependant of how many mls you are going thru and the thickness and type of juice you use. Sweet juices kill your cartos faster, Higer than 50/50 vg-pg juice will shorten the life and if you are uising certain Natural Tobacco ejuice that will kill them faster. Let us know more details such as the resistance, juice ratio, what wattage/voltage ect. All these things can shorten the life.

Dry burn a cartomizer? It is not possible, are you sure its a true cartomizer? Burned taste from a cartomizer is a result of it running dry and the filler burning, and once a cartomizer is burned it should not be used as it can give off some bad things you dont want to inhale. Maybe its not a cartomizer but a clearomizer you are uisng. Let us know what brand it is. Maybe we are talking about 2 different things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread